• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

New to DMT, it's far from what i expected xD

TiramisuVodka

Rising Star
Heey yall, i hope you're having a great day or evening, so I've been trying to get my way up the hyperspace slowly but surely, so i came here for informations and because of questions left unanswered or reddit :')

Heey yall, i hope you're having a great day or evening, so I've been trying to get my way up the hyperspace slowly but surely, so i came here for informations and because of questions left unanswered or reddit :')
Welcome, I knew the right people would find their way.

Hey @TiramisuVodka.. welcome!

The DMT nexus is by far the information best resource available for DMT.. as you’ve probably noticed there is a vast array of different sections here - from collaborative research, experience reports, plants, other entheogens.. right through to humour, art music and culture.

You’ll no doubt find what you are looking for here - provided that you use make use the search engine for your queries , thoroughly read the forum rules .. and engage with the other members here. It’s a treasure trove of information.. both in the existing threads as well the vast number of knowledgeable members here.

Can you elaborate on your experiences so far?

Back
Top Bottom