• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

New to DMT

TheDarkMatter

Rising Star
I have never had DMT before but I have done mushrooms. I am planning on taking DMT soon. But before that I wanted to know if there was anything I should know before doing it. Or if there’s anything I should know before doing it. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!

I do have one question as well.

Now I understand that when you take DMT you have no control of your body but my question is. Is DMT like salvia where you have uncontrollable movements and sounds that you make?

If anyone could answer I would greatly appreciated it and thank you for taking this time to read my post. Have a good day!

Last edited:
I have never had DMT before but I have done mushrooms. I am planning on taking DMT soon. But before that I wanted to know if there was anything I should know before doing it. Or if there’s anything I should know before doing it. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!
I hope you took time to read the forum and other sources, everything is here, easily available.
Now I understand that when you take DMT you have no control of your body but my question is. Is DMT like salvia where you have uncontrollable movements and sounds that you make?
For what I've read, it can happen at high doses (breakthrough and more). I've never been here for now. It is generally recommended to have a trip-sitter during the experience.
I would also advise (but your mileage may vary) to work your way up and slowly with DMT dosage: at low doses (less than 10mg, or even smaller – it also depends on your technique of administration (e.g. vape, glass pipe, bong, changa)), you still feel the power of it, but you're still able to function properly. It would help you to get a grasp of the substance and how it works.

Back
Top Bottom