• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

New to the forum

Franklin2100

Esteemed member
What's up everyone?
So to start off my introduction I just want to say that I've been healing and growing from immense spiritual and physical pain and development in such fields and nature has been a huge success in my progress. Smoking marijuana and Dmt have helped so much that I could not even begin to start to explain how much it has helped. Smoking Dmt then Marijuana really helps me restart my mind to a clean and fresh slate while also exploring the void and sharing my love and light to whatever I reach in the depths of this eternal darkness. Love truly conquers all and eventually things do get better as light travels pretty fast and eventually you'll find a balance amongst your darkness and find a comfortable and precious balance. I'm now on my way to begin to enjoy and live life even though I'm 28 but I must say my journey has prepared me for so much in life and even though I have sacrificed so much in life I can say that it has all paid off and now that my spiritual and physical self is in insane levels , well, now I'm off to increase my financial side and that will really compliment my spiritual and physical endeavors. I'm also opening myself up to making friends and life couldn't be better.

wow this is beautiful! 😻
I resonate with your words because I feel like I'm in a somewhat similar moment :)
thank you for sharing! welcome
much love ~
🌅
Thank you, it means a lot to me :) and I'm also glad and proud of you that you're also finding your power in this universe. It's not easy at all and this world does all it can so that people don't seek their own power but once you do and once you cultivate it and grow ,well, then there's no stopping you ( Naruto's voice : believe it !

Back
Top Bottom