• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

New to this

Migrated topic.

beavershots

Rising Star
I'm new here. I came here looking for support. I don't know where to start. I have got on trips before but 2 days ago my life changed. Mushrooms.

What I went though that night makes me feel like a crazy person. I felt I channled some one/thing though me. I talked to an older woman who was there about her life.. things I could never have known. she thanked me. I watched reality wash away and I felt I was about to lose my mind. I struggled to hang on and stayed in my reality but I saw truth and it scared me. After that I felt at peace like I never have known. I can tell the whole story if any one wants to hear. Id like to to tell it to be truth full. I feel I may be losing touch with whats real in my every day life since that night. I know what happend. Others there denied after.. even when It was happening they would not accept it. is this the right area to post here? I was unsure.

Yes, please share. One very important aspect of the entheogenic experience is being able to make sense of it, integrate it, and LEARN and GROW from it. We are all here to help with that.

Post away man...wanna hear more. And have faith in the mushroom...it is an ancient and powerful ally, it wants to help you, guide you and heal you.

You are not crazy...maybe you are less crazy now then before you took mushrooms...

Catch you on later down the trail... 😉

Ok, there where 6 of us. My 5 friends and my friends mother.. I think she is in her 50s. She ate a few shrooms with us then closed her self in another room alone.. to my dismay. About 3 hours in and some normal triping.. I found myself sitting on a couch in the living room of the house we all where staying in (rented for the week) looking at another couch right directly across from me. I started to have very vivid hallucinations while looking at the arm of this couch.. It ebbed and flowed and dissolved into the air around it. I was along for the ride, but I made a choice to take the wheel and drive. I felt energy moving though my lower body up to my chest and face. My whole body felt like a lightning rod. I heard a pop and I thought it was a circuit beaker in the house as I felt that the lights flickered, the music stopped and there was the older mother there in the room with us she had come out and I felt I had called to her in that blip of time. I stated to tell every one how sorry I was for doing that and how I wouldnt do it again they acted as if nothing had happend and said it was ok. I asked "Marla" (the mother) if she had heard me she said yes. I told her I was sorry if I scared her she said "i know you wont hurt me" I asked her to sit by me she said "no". I told Marla we needed to talk and she said yes we do. she came and sat on the couch in front of me and I started shaking my head back and forth in small quick movements. This is when I began to feel as If I was not quite myself. My whole posture changed and my voice and expressions where not my own. I talked to her about her life. I asked her questions about her job and I knew everything about her. I got feelings of great anger from her that made me grit my teeth and hurt my neck. I felt like a woman (im not) every one was oddly silent while all this happend but they where afraid and I had to take time out to calm them. I asked her about her desk chair at work and she looked at me like I walked on her grave. I asked her if it was yellow. She said "navy blue" I thought this was funny and said "its not black, now is it". She said no she loved that chair it took her a too long to get it. I said "how long" "9 years" she said. "9 years, was it worth it?" I said, "you gave up so much". she said "it was" I told her not to forget it and released her. THis whole time I felt I had locked her in my eyes and she seemed as if she couldnt move or avoid telling me the truth. I released her, and shook my head
I started feeling like myself again but now "reality" was pulling back. I started to know how everything was connected and I felt my mind slipping away, this scared me I didn't want to leave my friends I felt I had to watch over them they seemed children like to me. Every thing made way too much scene the music, what people said, everything was connected. I knew what was going to be said before it was said, same with music movements of others everything. Everything is always and forever will be... everything. I was keeping this in the back on my head.. if I where to dwell on it for more then a a heart beat I would have been lost. Up and down up and down I walked the edge of this world. I started to forget about it a little bit, they where pulling me back to them my friends. I then reached a point where I felt very at peace with myself and everything. I started to tell jokes and stories to every one and the mood became so happy all was love I wanted them to understand this. Every one told me over and over how happy I had made them and how happy I had come. The peak dipped down a bit and I felt much more just stoned but still very good. 2 people asked to speak to me in private. They told me of some personal struggles and I told them to let them go, we shared tears. I started to come down.

The sun woke up and no one would talk to me about the night before.

My friend that was 2 hrs away called me and told me I came to her in a dream. I recall that.

I'm left shaken but I feel some how better. I am not the same person.

edit: I'm sorry if that is hard to read. This is not what I do best. There are more things that took place but its so hard to recall everything at once.
thank you for letting me share.

Back
Top Bottom