• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Nexus color scheme and my HPPD

Migrated topic.

hexagonomicon

Rising Star
Okay, I don't know about everyone else, but it's really obnoxious for me to read white text against a black background because of my HPPD. After a little bit of reading I get insane afterimages where the text used to be and... well it's just kind of unpleasant and it keeps me from reading posts carefully.

I didn't see any way to change my personal color scheme in the "my profile" section...

Does anybody else share my issue or is it just me?

Like jamesodeaththe2nd sais: go to My Profile->Edit Profile->scroll down to Forum Settings and change the theme at 'Select your preferred theme:' then clikc 'Save' at the bottom of the page. Probably Flat Earth is the best for you but check for yourself what theme fits best for you.

First I learned of this sorry you are having trouble. If you dont mind me asking I read a bit about this and was wondering if you could tell me more about this how did it develope.

Just ignore this post if you dont want to discuss it I understand.

Best to you and yours

M.V.

Oh I totally get that too, mostly after about five or ten minuites on erowid, when I look away there are massive lines overlayed over everything.
Our poor brains..

shoe said:
Oh I totally get that too, mostly after about five or ten minuites on erowid, when I look away there are massive lines overlayed over everything.
Our poor brains..
I have the same problem here when reading massive text like experiences.

Phens, ESP 2C-I are notorious for causing this disorder. When I was using 2C-I weekly for a few months I was having minor trails and "sparklies" as I call them (minute little geometric sparkles). This lasted for a few months after use and now things are back to normal.

I find that mushrooms and most tryptamines don't cause this as much, but heavy use of any psycadelic can cause this.

Back
Top Bottom