• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Nexus History - Remarkable older members and posts

Migrated topic.

endlessness

Staff member
What members or specific posts have stuck to your mind for one reason or another? You might have read it in the past or have recently scrolled through older threads.

There are many I can think of, so I'll start with a couple just to get the ball rolling:

Most, if not all, of people using DMT will eventually entertain questions about "how real is hyperspace?" . We are fortunate in this forum to have had some extremely bright people make amazing threads on this very question. IMO at least the first posts of the following threads should be (self-imposed) obligatory reading for every Nexus member:

Improbability of Hyperspace
Improbability of Hyperspace pt II
What is "real" and when is it useful to ask this?

Members:

amor_fati
One of the early explorers with chemistry knowledge that brought innovation (e.g. fumaric acid research)

I have read thousands of posts on this Forum. There are some members that have impressed or intrigued me. If I see the date on which they logged in last, some are gone for years. What happened that they turned their back? Why are they vanished into thin air? For example acolon_5

And why do some old members log in but not write anymore? Like Nomen, magic clown. They have said so much good stuff.

Regarding trip reports, one of the best written on this Forum is

First Breakthrough

Not only is it fascinating, but to the point and not one word too much.

And of course I am thankful to ‘old’ members that still write in this Forum. They helped me when I started smoking DMT or just wrote these informative posts, like Jees, tregar, chocobeastie, smokeydaze. and many many others.

^ He's so modest and humble too 8)

Shoutout for Lion! He's a truly dedicated psychonaut, never ever "diddling the dose", he is consistently exploring new things and always willing to try whatever crazy concoctions I can dream up. He's always holding down chat, and loaded with great information.

Grade A champion material right there :thumb_up:

I miss Nathaniel.Dread.

He would always come up with very deep questions that would inevitably become wonderful compost to sprout very intriguing conversations in!

This thread is not THAT old, but it IS epic IMNSHO.

Back
Top Bottom