• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Noman's tek questions. Please help!!!

Migrated topic.

2cb-mine

Rising Star
A friend wanted me to post this since she doesn't have a computer:

"Hi, I am losing my virginity very soon to noman's tek and i have a few questions if someone would be kind enough to assist.

1. If I use a large mason jar to mix the bark, lye, and water in, when exactly should the lid be put on? only while I am lightly swooshing the naptha around? Would i leave it on afterwards to sit for a while?

2. Will I need to clean my freezer completely out for putting the naptha in for freeze precip? Would it taint my food?

3. I have bark from Bouncing bear and I am wondering if there is anything I need to do to prepare the bark other than grinding it into powder. Such as rinse it off, or peel any of the outer bark off...

4. If I were to follow the tek to the T, what are the chances of having a good yield my first time? and how much would one yield from say 200 grams of bark?"

I have researched all over this place for her and I can't seem to answer her questions. She will be VERY happy if anyone could help. She would also like to apologize if any of these questions are simply dumb as can be... Thank you so much...

olderROM said:
This is all theoretically of course.
1. I would put the lid on before I began mixing it. You don't want that lye sloshing around. It can burn like hell! I would leave the lid on while you let it just sit around.
2. You don't need to clean your freezer out! Just keep the lid on it. That is plenty good.
3. Nope
4. VERY GOOD CHANCE! I am guessing after a few extractions you will have anywhere from 0.8-2.0 grams.

Thank you! She will be very pleased to hear. If she were to use a pyrex, should she just leave the lid on it? if there is no lid, will it be ok?

#1. You want the lid on but you need to vent it frequently; gas will be created when the lye reacts with the water and bark and doubly so once adding the naphtha.

Thank you guys so much. This place is AMAZING!
I hope she decides to share with me ;)

That tek just seems too good to be true.

Yeah, Noman's Tek is a dream. SWIM's foaf just ordered some MHRB and will be set to go in 3-4 weeks. SWIM's foaf was wondering though, can spice be insulfated as is right after the STB extractiion?

you do not want to snort freebase dmt...and even when used as a salt..you have to snort AT LEAST 150mg to get 'ok' effects...its painful..and thats a LOT of dmt...a waste really

She asked me to post this final question before she starts the process...

"Hey guys...sorry to bother again! I have one last question before I begin. When pouring to naptha into my bark/water/lye, do I leave it there gently agitating for a long time? the longer I leave it there to soak up the spice get more from each pull happen to be better? Whats the average time for the first pull that one would leave the naptha in? I am sorry to bother all of you again! I will be sure to post an extraction log. I hope to make you boys jealous...and girls :) thanks sooo much!"

She just loves you guys ;)

let the lye rootbark be combined with demineralized water and add the lye(that was mixedwith water h20),then add naptha and let it soak imagine the dmt sweating into the naptha changing the color of the naptha tp a yellow,the root bark when mixed with lye willl turn to a dakrish black that is good.the longer the soak the hieher yields,but maybe first pull can be done overnight.2nd and 3rd let soak longer.

SWIM finds that if he puts it on top of something warm(such as a computer) and gently rolls his jars end over end...for a few minutes..and then lets it sit again until it separates..and then does it at least 5 more times...you can get a nice first pull if you let it sit for at least an hour..with gentle rolls every few minutes...but 2-3 hours wouldnt hurt either...you dont want it to sit for say 5 minutes..because its just not enough time..

My friends first pull she said didn't yield one crystal. i asked her if she thought she knew why. she had to be up early the next morning, and wanted to have some little snowflakes waiting for her, so she only left the naptha to pull for 5-10 minutes. she decided this time to heat the naptha up and leave it overnight agitating once or twice an hr. i think she will have a mean yeild now. i cant wait till she lets me know

It's just not true that you need 150 mg of Salt DMT intransally. I used to purchase synthetic DMT, and I don't know how purity compares, but 35 intranasally was near or breakthrough.

It lasts longer, its more consistent, its EASY for a first timer who can't work the machine or the vapor genie, and it only burns if you don't snort enough (don't ask. Once you pass a certain level of intensity, it doesn't hurt... even when you come down... but if you miss the mark by.. say .. snorting 15 mg, then it will burn for hours :S )

I LOVED snorting DMT. I found it much more enjoyable than smoking. I nearly exclusively snorted.

*Shrugs*

My first question is, are you SURE it was synthetic dmt, and not something else like 2c-i?

Second, how much longer did it last. Because that is why SWIM is interested in snorting it. A peak 40 min to 2 hours is the target time mark.

There are so many things wrong with that question.

First, 2c-i and DMT are worlds apart. Anyone who can't tell a phenethylamine from a Tryptamine hasn't done nearly enough drugs. Secondly, have you ever snorted a 2C compound? I can tell you one thing for certain; there is absolutely NO confusing the pain of 2C's with anything in the world. DMT felt like heaven's clouds compared to 2c-i. 3rd, can you even smoke 2C's? SWIM hasn't heard of that.

SWIM had the DMT made by a chemist in China, who had been making SWIM wonderful things for years at rock bottom prices. SWIM trusted said chemist tremendously, as they provided even molecules like mescaline and MDMA (which, IMO, cannot be emulated by anything else), so SWIM has no reason to believe it was anything besides DMT. In ADDITION to this, the DMT swim has done since, and from alternative sources (Synthetic and natural) has been very similar.

So, no, SWIM has no way of being CERTAIN it was DMT. But SWIM is pretty experienced in all things psychedelic. If it looks like DMT, smells like DMT, Tastes like DMT, Smokes like DMT, Feels like DMT, and was sold as DMT... its probably DMT.

It did not last a LOT longer, definitely not 2 hours. Maybe 30 minutes. It ramps up really quickly (over 3-4 minutes) and then slowly lets you come back, unlike smoking... where you ramp up, ramp down and then feel a little off for half an hour.... It gives you a little longer to integrate it.

Also, I think DMT visuals are unique in their character.... This seemed DMT to me.

/Don't snort 2c compounds.

Sorry, I work graveyards and didn't sleep well last night. Yeah, that was a tremendously dumb question. I feel like an idiot. I've done triptamines and phenethylamines. I just feel retarded now.

Back
Top Bottom