• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Not sure what to title this

Migrated topic.

TurboTripped

Rising Star
This past spring I graduated H.S and moved out of my parents house into an sublet apartment on a large university campus. These last three months of my life have brought me on to becoming extremely interested in spice. I began using marijuana then moved on to experimenting with the typical drugs. As I got deeper into the culture of recreational drug use I began researching drugs with much of my spare time. Over this time I became familiar with many drugs and I came across spice. Shortly after my discovery of spice I attempted to find spice so I could experience the incredible stories I read about. Of course I had no luck finding the substance and decided that I would attempt to extract it. I thought to myself "how hard could it be?". I discovered that extracting spice was somewhat simple with basic chemistry skills and household ingredients. I proceeded to order MHRB and I gathered all of the supplies for the extraction. I am however not comfortable extracting anything until I learn more about the process. I came across this website today, my 19th birthday and I decided that if I'm going to perform this extraction I needed to know everything I can find. This website seems extremely knowledgeable and a great source for information. I would like to say that I am by no means well educated on spice but I would very much love to try this amazing incredible sounding substance and I feel this website is the best place to get my information.javascript:insertsmiley(':!:%20','/forum/images/emoticons/icon_exclaim.gif')

I am a noob,a teenager, and I don't have a degree, but I learn things fast when I'm interested in the subject matter, and at this point in my life nothing interests me more than psychoactive substances, our consciousness, and the question of "what is reality?". The spice fulfills many of my interests.

I'm also pretty nice.

I look forward to meeting the members of this forum.
thanks.

welcome

for proper exploration of hyperspace one doesnt need a degree, just will power and good heart. :)

feel free to ask any questions you have regarding dmt, there is no better community if this is your interest hehe

Back
Top Bottom