• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

OHT - substance info - please help

Enoon

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
If you've seen chapter 1 section 1 (01_01_Hyperspace.pdf), at the very end of the section there is the appendix section with the different substances and their respective tables. Now a lot of these tables still need some filling out.

I'm sure we have a lot of members here that have the needed experience to at least fill out parts of these. If you have any relevant info on one or more of the substances tht could be added, please post it here. Also any corrections / additions to the already existing ones are always welcome!

Salvia Divinorum signs and symptoms

Signs:

Medium- seperation from physical body, out of body experiences without break from reality. Enhanced feeling of gravity, feeling of pins on skin. Closed eye hallucinations. Euphoria. Sexual arousal.

High- Complete seperation from physical body and break from reality. Feelings of confusion and fear. Demonic voices. Headache and lethargy after peak that lingers until sleep.

Symptoms

Medium- meditative like state, body movements similiar to yoga (nothing hard, stuff like childs pose that feels good and requires no balancing) very relaxed mood and body language. Possibly giddying.

If I can think of anything I missed I'll edit this. Im gonna add more later cause it seems like a lot of common entheogens havent been written up yet.

proto-pax said:
Salvia Divinorum signs and symptoms

Signs:

Medium- seperation from physical body, out of body experiences without break from reality. Enhanced feeling of gravity, feeling of pins on skin. Closed eye hallucinations. Euphoria. Sexual arousal.

High- Complete seperation from physical body and break from reality. Feelings of confusion and fear. Demonic voices. Headache and lethargy after peak that lingers until sleep.

Symptoms

Medium- meditative like state, body movements similiar to yoga (nothing hard, stuff like childs pose that feels good and requires no balancing) very relaxed mood and body language. Possibly giddying.

If I can think of anything I missed I'll edit this. Im gonna add more later cause it seems like a lot of common entheogens havent been written up yet.

hmmm..I think we should keep this a bit more general. For ex, i've never heard of people becoming sexually aroused while on medium doses of salvia (for me its opposite lol). Is that common for others here? And are demonic voices and headaches common for anyone else while on high doses of salvia? I just don't think that sort of thing is very common but i could be wrong

I definitely need some help with these tables.

I think I have cannabis down, more or less and I'll try to do mushrooms, but I'd very much appreciate some help with the general phenethylamines and then MDMA and Mescaline in general, as well as bufotenine, LSA, Ayahuasca, and Iboga.

Thanks for the Salvia info. has been added :) If there are any objections to what proto posted, please give an alternative, otherwise the table will just be blank... which doesn't make a very good impression...

Ok so I'm missing the following:

Ayahuasca: only filling out the tables.

Bufo: Tables and introduction (I'm hoping Jamie will help me with this)

DMT: Tables and introduction (I haven't gotten around to it yet, but would be nice if someone else could make a quick write-up to give me a hand)

Harmalas: Also both missing. I don't have too much personal experience with dosing just caapi or syrian rue. I usually only did it in combination with dmt.

LSA: the tables

Mushrooms: the tables

Salvia: intro and a little more info for the tables.

It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Just a few words can be a big help to get this together.

Attachments

• APPENDIX.pdf
    101.1 KB · Views: 0
Hey Enoon here is that info you requested.

LSA Info:

LSA is a mid-duration psychedelic entheogen that lasts about 6-10 hours. The experience varies greatly on how the entheogen is consumed whether it is in the form of raw seeds or extracted. The exact nature of the LSA experience is debated, as experiences vary with each person. LSA tends to produce a dreamlike state with mild to significant visions and can be accompanied by euphoria, sedation, nausea, and vasoconstriction. Raw LSA containing seeds tend to bring on much more of the side-effects than cleaned extracts. Peppermint oil is often combined with LSA extracts leading to a more positive experience, though the exact mechanism for this phenomenon is unknown. Some believe it to be the formation of LSH, an unstable lysergic compound more closely resembling LSD, though this topic is hotly disputed.

LSA can be found in nature from multiple sources. It has been found in Morning Glories, Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Ololiuqui, Sleepy Grass, and in Ergot. LSA has a long history of use in Mexico as the visionary intoxicant Ololuiqui.

Signs:
Low - Decreased reaction, appears distracted/spaced out.
Medium - Decreased reaction, decreased sociability, appears spaced out, confusion, pupil dialation.
High - Slow reaction, decreased sociability, appears dissociated, confusion, pupil dialation, tiredness, restlessness.

Symptoms:
Low - Feeling relaxed, altered thinking, slight visual glow.
Medium - Feeling relaxed or sedated, altered thinking, visual alterations and glow, auditory alterations.
High - Feeling relaxed and sedated, dissociated dreamspace, altered thinking, visual patterns/distortions/phenomena, auditory alterations, oneness with the universe.

- Salvia to me is probably the most anti-sexual drug ever. Interesting. One has also to take into account, that smoked and quidded salvia seems to have different effects.

- Salvia low dose symptoms: Shifting of phantom bodyparts

- I suggest to add "nootropic effects" to the low dose LSD table

- low dose mescaline symptom needs to mention enhanced sociability!

-low dose ayahuasca: Sensing of dark shapes, Slight auditory hallucinations, faint, spinning CEV
-medium dose ayahuasca: Fractal Patterns giving way to short visionary scenes. (Jeweled) objects are made visible, pronounced Synaesthesia, Entity contact possible.

Thanks Kash for the info and thanks for the input obli and Jorkest. Can't wait for more proof-reading in order to get the publishable first edition down! Stuff's coming together nicely.

obliguhl said:
- I suggest to add "nootropic effects" to the low dose LSD table

- low dose mescaline symptom needs to mention enhanced sociability!
Omg yes, definitly include those. Cant wait to see the finished book Enoon. 😉

Back
Top Bottom