• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Old Spice?

Allegro Vivo

Rising Star
I'd been keeping the last of the batch I made 4 years ago in a glass jar in the freezer. I moved it to the back of a desk drawer a couple of months ago. Yesterday I tried vaping 35mg using my Pulsar. Nothing much happened other than 10 minutes of unpleasant jitters and a burning feeling on my lips for another 10. The aroma was unpleasant; my trip sitter left the room once I'd realized I wasn't going anywhere. Was this simply a case of old spice?

A bit of backstory: when I first tried my creation back in 2020 I was on some meds (trazodone, possibly escitalopram, can't remember; also daily kratom), so I never got past the waiting room even after multiple attempts. However I've been clear of all of that for 6 months.

Thanks, friends.

spice I extracted in 2015 still works as before. Vaping technique? Do you have a VG or old school “machine” to test with.

Sounds like you may have burned it on too high heat. But just guessing

Thanks. I was trying to follow methods I'd read about here and elsewhere, used the pulsar on the higher setting - think that's 3.2V - but maybe you're right about the heat. Hmm. I have a small glass pipe but I'd always thought the Pulsar was pretty much state of the art.

Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom