• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

OMG Nexians All of YOU Including SHE Members!

Migrated topic.

Old & Jaded

Spice Momma
Donator
Nexians,

I want to thank every single one of you.

Although we don't have all the answers (but cancer is ruled out!) some of the treatments and therapies are working and it's looking like Nemo Amicus has recovered some sight. He will be returning to work on May 31st.

We don't know how long this will last but it definitely means we're going to be able to make at least one more donation to our beloved DMT Nexus.

Thank you for your words, prayers and meditations of support during this stressful time. I have greatly appreciated it and Nemo Amicus has done his absolute best to be completely open to it.

Pandora said:
Hey folks I just wanted to say please keep the healing vibes coming! Nemo Amicus woke up today feeling great and saying he was seeing better than ever for a long time.

You folks are amazing and have my love and respect.

I hope everything continues to improve for him and you! :love:

One love

Pandora was the first person sharing knowledge and experiences with me in this forum. I didn't even know u were living such a thing. I wish much strength for u and ur partner. :love:
Health, strength and love for you guys!

Thanks for sharing. That's great news. You've both been in my thoughts so much since making the SHE request.

May his recovery continue in all its fullness :love:

Back
Top Bottom