• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Opinion article: Marijuana ointments as cancer treatments remain a distant prospect.

Migrated topic.
Strange article. I have never heard of anyone trying to treat cancer or any other internal disease with TOPICAL Cannabis use. It is always treated internally. Full spectrum Cannabis extract oil, combined with coconut oil and taken orally at the rate of 1 gram of Cannabis extract per day for 60 days seems to produce very favorable results in those taking it. There are many kinds of cancer and Cannabis extract might not be right for all of them, but the stories and studies I have heard and read give great merit for Cannabis as an internal healing powerhouse. Cancer feeds on sugar, that is why the extract works best when combined with an easy to digest sugar such as coconut oil. The cancer wants the sugar and the Cannabis goes along for the ride and gets into the cancer through the sugar mixture, the Cannabis then kills the cancer cells. The sugar acts as a shuttle to get the Cannabis into the cancer. Mix the Cannabis extract at a 1-7 ratio with virgin coconut oil in a warm pyrex measuring cup over low heat on a double boiler, just enough to warm it up and allow the concentrate to mix into the coconut oil, mix with glass or stainless stir rod until the concentrate and coconut oil are one, then use a syringe to suck up the warm oil and squeeze it into 000 pills. If you start with 1 gram of concentrate and 7ml of coconut oil in the pyrex measuring cup then seven 000 pills should be equal to one gram of Cannabis extract. You want full spectrum Cannabis extract from Indica mostly. Topicals really only treat topical problems, like pain just under the skins surface or a skin problem. Every body is different and everyone will react differently to Cannabis treatments. Some need more than 60 days of 1 gram per day, depending upon what they are fighting and how large or spread out it is.

Just as a footnote, the perspective on legal medical use is from that of the UK where the government consists of a bunch of cretins with vested interests who pathologically refuse to acknowledge the utterly illogical nature of UK drug law.

Mitakuye Oyasin said:
the extract works best when combined with an easy to digest sugar such as coconut oil.
:? Ummm... no: coconut oil is not sugar! Sure, the body is capable of interconverting the two but as they stand they are very different types of compounds. So it would be great if you could clear up what you actually mean there - free access to cannabis as a folk medicine is our birthright but to stand strong in this position I'd say it's best to avoid potentially embarrassing technical errors such as this. Rather, the oil is a good solvent for the actives in the cannabis and helps the body to absorb them. Presumably the hyperactive metabolism of proliferative diseases will be mopping up lipid molecules as a source of energy and structural material so the cannabinoids tag along and with any luck do their clever thing be that switching off inflammation, initiating apoptosis or whatever?

Thanks for the outline information on dosing. What type of central effect might one expect from 1g of full spectrum extract taken orally as you describe? 10mL oral of a purported CBD/avocado oil extract turned out to have a powerful psychedelic effect when tested recently.

You are correct that coconut oil is not a sugar. It is mostly MCT, medium chain triglycerides. But in the human body triglycerides and sugar are so closely related that it treats them the same way. MCTs act as a shuttle to get the Cannabis into the cancer so it can destroy the cells.

Yes, UK is very hypocritical on Cannabis. It is illegal for the inhabitants of the UK to use Cannabis, yet the UK is the largest exporter of Cannabis as medicine through Sativex. But the USA where I live is equally if not more hypocritical on Cannabis as we started the "war on drugs" in the 1970's and outlawed Cannabis and Hemp since the 1920's. It is still Federally illegal and schedule 1 along with cocaine and heroin. Things are slowly changing and Hemp is being grown for the first time in decades in the USA and most states have "legalized" use one way or another, yet Federal prohibition still remains.

The Cannabis protocol for cancer is 60 grams of extracted full spectrum Cannabis oil (Phoenix Tears, Rick Simpson Oil) over 60 days. One must build up to the gram a day, so it is advised to start by taking a half a grain of rice sized dose of Cannabis oil and working your way up to a full half gram in the morning and another half gram in the evening. I've never done this protocol myself, but a half a grain of rice size dab of Cannabis oil taken sublingually had me more stoned than I have been in a long time from either smoking or vaping flower or concentrate. It hits harder and lasts longer taken orally than smoked or vaped.

Hope this has been helpful.

Your insights have indeed been most helpful, thank you :)

It hits harder and lasts longer taken orally than smoked or vaped.
Very much so, and much more psychedelic to boot. :surprised :shock: Starting low and working up seems like a very good idea for therapeutic use.

Yes, oral Cannabis is much more psychedelic. I'm curious about the Avocado oil and CBD combination as CBD is known to be non intoxicating. What is it that is making the combo psychoactive? What are the effects? Have these effects been replicated in others or multiple times in a single user? Very curious. Do you have a breakdown on what amounts of each are needed for a psychoactive combination?

Mitakuye Oyasin said:
Yes, oral Cannabis is much more psychedelic. I'm curious about the Avocado oil and CBD combination as CBD is known to be non intoxicating. What is it that is making the combo psychoactive? What are the effects? Have these effects been replicated in others or multiple times in a single user? Very curious. Do you have a breakdown on what amounts of each are needed for a psychoactive combination?

I think it's potentially possible for CBD to be reduced to THC in the gut by stomach acid (HCl), thus having some psychoactive effects.

Interest arcologist. I did not know CBD could be converted into THC. I wonder how much energy and resources it takes to do the conversion and if it is worth the expense.

Mitakuye Oyasin said:
The infused avocado oil was prepared by hot infusion of purported low-THC, high-CBD hemp plants but was not subjected to any formal analysis. As Arcologist says, there is a possibility that the stomach acid converts some of the CBD to THC.

Given the resulting experience I would suggest that a significant quantity of THC was either already present in the oil or formed subsequently, perhaps from the decarboxylation of THC-COOH.

The effects themselves were an intense body high and psychedelic/visionary effects characterised by a sense of plant spirit presence along with golden glowing light. When questioned with scepticism as to whether the material really was just cannabis because of the unexpectedly intense effects, the plant spirit responded in an unquestionably positive manner; "Yes, I am the true plant spirit!" was communicated telepathically, the golden light and body high were ramped up another order of magnitude and the closed-eye visuals bloomed into a verdant forest.

The only option was to writhe around in further bliss.

Sample size was one, activity was confirmed by one further repeat ingestion at half the dose.

Can anyone suggest a place (in Europe) to get this stuff analysed? It's not really amenable to domestic methods.

Back
Top Bottom