• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Peace and Pain Or Pain and Peace

Physics131

R151ng 5tar
Donator
Those who do not understand true pain, can never understand true peace.
~Pain from Naruto

While I feel this one so deep and badly, I also view it from critical point of views.
And I am writing down my thoughts from my soul.

Questions asked to myself:
Will someone who understood true pain be able to value true peace?
Or just value the absence of true pain?
While someone who has been suffering from pain, can he still enjoy the peace the way it supposed to be?
Or can he only understand peace and not feel it the way it supposed to be?

On the otherside someone who has never experienced true pain, can he value peace?
Can the individual even understand true peace?
Or does he only value the absence of true pain which is unaware for the individual?
But are this individuals more able to enjoy peace then someone who is able to understand true pain?

Are people who did not experience true pain more likely to cause true pain?
What about people who never experienced but understand pain?

Can we weight these aspects? Is there a better or worse?
Can peace exist without pain?
Can pain exist without peace?
Does one result to the other and the other way around?

Also what can be defined as peace and pain?
Then what is the definition of true peace and true pain?
Can that be measured? On a scale?

Conclusion:
This is where all my questions lead myself to.
I wrote about understanding, valueing, knowing, and experiencing not only emotional states but also a ground state for not only someself.
IMO it is important to differanciate between understanding, valueing, knowing and experiencing.
Someone could put in the most imagineable effort in trying to understand something but when he never experienced something I think that he can only understand that to a specific degree.
But that does not mean that it is not possible to understand something at all without experiencing it.
Instead I think it is a matter of how well something can be understood and to which degree something can me imagined.

I think generalization is not possible as so many different humans exist and I guess that everyone will learn differently from the same experience.
Thats the reason why I will talk in possibilities.
While this could be viewed as controversal I think that it could be beneficial if everyone understands pain.
But nobody should experience pain.
While I reframe for myself that every experience is an experience and we can learn from every situation, I also think that some experiences do not neccesarily have to be experienced.
But IMO it is important to communicate about these.
Why? Because to create the awareness how painful something could be which could maybe result in appreciation of what someone has.

Further Questioning:
There is this quote which is somewhat like "hard times create hard people which create good times and good times create weak people which creates hard times".
Would the conclusion from above be the solution to this recursion?
But would that implicate that people have to spend time with possible negativity only in order to understand it and to break this cycle?
Can this be even understood without experiencing it?

~Pain from Naruto

While I feel this one so deep and badly, I also view it from critical point of views.
And I am writing down my thoughts from my soul.

Questions asked to myself:
Will someone who understood true pain be able to value true peace?
Or just value the absence of true pain?
While someone who has been suffering from pain, can he still enjoy the peace the way it supposed to be?
Or can he only understand peace and not feel it the way it supposed to be?

On the otherside someone who has never experienced true pain, can he value peace?
Can the individual even understand true peace?
Or does he only value the absence of true pain which is unaware for the individual?
But are this individuals more able to enjoy peace then someone who is able to understand true pain?

Are people who did not experience true pain more likely to cause true pain?
What about people who never experienced but understand pain?

Can we weight these aspects? Is there a better or worse?
Can peace exist without pain?
Can pain exist without peace?
Does one result to the other and the other way around?

Also what can be defined as peace and pain?
Then what is the definition of true peace and true pain?
Can that be measured? On a scale?

Conclusion:
This is where all my questions lead myself to.
I wrote about understanding, valueing, knowing, and experiencing not only emotional states but also a ground state for not only someself.
IMO it is important to differanciate between understanding, valueing, knowing and experiencing.
Someone could put in the most imagineable effort in trying to understand something but when he never experienced something I think that he can only understand that to a specific degree.
But that does not mean that it is not possible to understand something at all without experiencing it.
Instead I think it is a matter of how well something can be understood and to which degree something can me imagined.

I think generalization is not possible as so many different humans exist and I guess that everyone will learn differently from the same experience.
Thats the reason why I will talk in possibilities.
While this could be viewed as controversal I think that it could be beneficial if everyone understands pain.
But nobody should experience pain.
While I reframe for myself that every experience is an experience and we can learn from every situation, I also think that some experiences do not neccesarily have to be experienced.
But IMO it is important to communicate about these.
Why? Because to create the awareness how painful something could be which could maybe result in appreciation of what someone has.

Further Questioning:
There is this quote which is somewhat like "hard times create hard people which create good times and good times create weak people which creates hard times".
Would the conclusion from above be the solution to this recursion?
But would that implicate that people have to spend time with possible negativity only in order to understand it and to break this cycle?
Can this be even understood without experiencing it?
From a personal perspective, I acknowledge having created my own hard times through weakness. This helps speed up the cycle you mention at the end of your post.

What proved to be a turning point for me was the realisation of separating pain from suffering, in the sense that suffering need not be the consequence of pain, pain itself being unavoidable on occasion.

Thank you for your reply.

From a personal perspective, I acknowledge having created my own hard times through weakness.
I feel this so deeply.
This helps speed up the cycle you mention at the end of your post.
I wonder if this would also eliminate bad/hard times entirely.
Where reminding ourselves would not allow bad/hard times.
What proved to be a turning point for me was the realisation of separating pain from suffering, in the sense that suffering need not be the consequence of pain, pain itself being unavoidable on occasion.
Thank you, that is a very valueable aspect.
Until your response I viewed pain and suffering sort of the same.
But the differentiation makes sense for me.
Depending on how painful something is and how resilient someone is there could even be no suffering involved.

Back
Top Bottom