• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Peyote Texana Extraction Results

Migrated topic.

_Trip_

Established member
Unfortunately, I lost a very large peyote "Texana" to an infection recently, it could not be saved. Even though I degrafted the pups and half the pups looked healthy, one by one they were lost to the same infection. So of all the rotting pups, I took the best ones dried them out and performed an extraction using the Cielo. I have one texana pup left but its slowly dying:cry:. It seems the infection was systemic.

I was working with a very small sample of dried material 500mg (the main large button was unusable) but upon extracting pulled 4.6%.
Just thought it would be worth reporting as there's not much user data on nexus in regards to peyote.
I guess nor should there be as it is a shame to use peyote for extractions.

I should note (although I filtered everything) the crystals were slightly sticky compared to a trichocereus extraction.

_Trip_ said:
Unfortunately, I lost a very large peyote "Texana" to an infection recently, it could not be saved. Even though I degrafted the pups and half the pups looked healthy, one by one they were lost to the same infection. So of all the rotting pups, I took the best ones dried them out and performed an extraction using the Cielo. I have one texana pup left but its slowly dying:cry:. It seems the infection was systemic.

I was working with a very small sample of dried material 500mg (the main large button was unusable) but upon extracting pulled 4.6%.
Just thought it would be worth reporting as there's not much user data on nexus in regards to peyote.
I guess nor should there be as it is a shame to use peyote of extractions.

I should note (although I filtered everything) the crystals were slightly sticky compared to a trichocereus extraction.

That's great info. Could the stickiness be due to the very small scale of the extrac?

I would be guessing so, possibly impurities with such a small scale (i tried to be very carefully0 with filtering etc) or perhaps the possibility another alkloid is present?

Back
Top Bottom