• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Pharma with gel caps

Migrated topic.

WalkingSpirit

Rising Star
I tried looking around but thought I'd pose this question. When it comes to gel caps and pharma, does it work pretty well? I figured dropping about 30-50mg dmt and 50-70mg harmala and was just wondering how efficient it is in a capsule.

Thanks for your responses.

Capsules tend to slow the onset and make the peak a bit less strong. This varies from person to person, but the trend is that capsules is something to be avoided. However, if you poke a hole or two in the capsule it will work much better. You can also try to dissolve the substances in some juice and drink it.

Pharma Ingestion Methods

I've been cutting open one end of the capsule before ingesting it, but in any case it seems to be a less effective ingestion method as Evening Glory said (but worth it imo because the taste of redissolved pharma in juice has become quite repulsive to me)

Ice House Shaman, 30-50mg DMT, whether its fumarate or redissolved freebase, will be strong for some people (like jorkest) but will be very weak for other people like me. So I guess those taking for first time should start low, knowing the possibility that it wont be weak in case they have a certain metabolism type.

Btw, WalkingSpirit, I dont recommend ingesting freebase dmt in capsules, thats very harsh on the stomach, so have it as fumarates if you do.

The biggest trouble I see there is the 50-70mg harmalas, THAT is definitely too low. You'll need at least 100mg if its harmaline, 150mg if its mixed harmalas or 150-200mg if its harmine, for full MAO inhibition. Otherwise the experience might be not only too weak but very short

When you say too short, I am reminded of a couple of experiences, the shortness of which, may have been due to that skewed ratio that is referred to. However, compared to the smoked duration this "shorter" experience is still quite a bit longer. So I am wondering if this would actually be a good way to ease into the pharma-ville, whereby by keeping ones Harmala dosage lower initially, one can get a sense for the terrain without the full multi hour commitment. OF course this might not accurately reflect the potential strength of the spice either, in that the lower dose harmala will possbily, depending on MAO make up of the individual, not bring out the full potential of the spice.
Anyway the particular experience I am thinking of, the peak probably only lasted 30 minutes, but the light was fully present with the lessons and, it was very integratable, and felt way more healing than the smoked version, at least for SWIM.

This particular version utilized the ethanol mimosa extract dried and gel capped.
Finally now, though, the next level purity from that is available and the next experiments will proceed.

SWIM is very interested though in the idea of controlling the duration on the side of shorter simply in order that regular working day life can stay manageable. In other words, a night time journey that one can wrap up, meditate on and be asleep by Midnight or so. A journey that could be repeated successively over the course of time without needing to sleep an extra long afternoon.

I think lower dose harmala, and maybe higher dose spice might be a worthy investigatable route for such a schedule.

Back
Top Bottom