• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Pharmahuasca at dawn

Migrated topic.

Nature Boy

Rising Star
SWIM woke up at 6:00am and left his sleeping wife in bed on this lazy Sunday. Measured out 135mg of DMT fumarate and added 35 drops of CaapiCopy for MAOI inhibition. 30cc's of Acai berry juice was added to the cup making the mixture sweet and palatable. SWIM had nothing to eat or drink since dinner 11 hours prior, and finds this is extremely important if any effects are to be felt.

Twenty minutes after ingestion the first "alert" was apparent. Mild nausea followed by yawning and change in open eye perspective. Everything seemed stretched and far away. Sitting outside, the sibilant sound of the breeze in the tree leaves transformed into inter-tree conversation. SWIM could feel himself sinking deeper into the trance, and knew if he didn't get up very soon, he'd be "couch locked" to the chair outside in pajamas and robe, where it was a bit too cool to remain.

SWIM found his way to a spare bedroom and lay down. Closed eye-visuals commenced within five minutes and featured rainbow-tailed comets and towers of fine mesh with indescribable color hues which constantly changed form, like the monolith in 2001 a Space Odyssey. The myriad of shapes, sizes, and colors presented defy description; suffice it to say they were the most colorful and beautiful SWIM has experienced to date.

At this dosage, there was no mindfuck whatsoever. At T + 2:45 the intensity was winding down significantly. Fifteen minutes later at T +3:00 SWIM's wife woke up, and they had coffee together, and then ...well, use your imagination. What a great way to greet the day!!!!

N.B.

a quick pharma trip before breakfast? you make it seem so easy...some people take the dog out before the wife gets up,while others go for a morning walk in hyperspace! how different we all are!

Living in a condo... I always have trouble finding truly quiet time. But this sounds like a pretty nice idea. Thank you

This is the best way to start the day. I usually dose as soon as I wake up with my girlfriend, going from the dream state to the dmt state is a wonderful thing.

Thanks for posting Nature Boy.

Sister also thinks the early morning has merits, beyond an empty stomach. In fact all of Sister glowing psychedelic experiences have been early morning ones. But usually because she stayed up that late, but sometimes up that early too . . .

I've tried pharma right after getting up as well. It made for a lovely experience. You don't have all that time to get anxious and antsy waiting to take it. Less mental baggage to bring along with you for the trip.

Back
Top Bottom