• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

PHARMAHUASCA CHOCOLATES!

Migrated topic.
I have some 99% cacao dark chocolate. Extremely bitter, It's bound to contain tons of theobromine, So then I got thinking..

What If I melted some of this chocolate, added lets say around 150 - 200mg harmalas, and about 30 - 40mg of spice, Then place in a mold, and stick in the freezer, and PRESTO!

Extremely bad tasting pharmahuasca chocolates potentiated with theobromine!

Sounds like a good idea to me. Do you know what temperature chocolate melts at? Is there anything in chocolate that could oxidize or react with the spice/harmalas? Maybe converting the goodies to a stable salt form before adding to the chocolate would help with storage. Pharma chocolates could be a very incognito way to conceal and consume goodies, but hopefully someone doesn't grab one as a munchie by mistake :shock:

On the downside, very dark chocolate is usually pretty grainy and it could take a while to chew/melt in your mouth. If the alkaloid bitterness is bad it could take a while to get rid of the taste :? . Only one way to tell though...

If you try this please fill us in on the results!

Dark chocolate...bitter.

Harmalas...bitter.

Spice...jeez, lol.

That's some bitter chocolates.

Try adding some Rapadura or raw sugar of some sort.

awesome idea! I'm wondering, if a little pharma naans or pitas would be possible.
Purging 99% cocoa would be extra nasty though.

Otiliya said:
awesome idea! I'm wondering, if a little pharma naans or pitas would be possible.
Purging 99% cocoa would be extra nasty though.

True. You always gotta consider that with pharma (at least for me) what goes down...most likely will come back up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom