• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

please help for dmt resources

tasavvuf

Rising Star
Hello, I live in the Mediterranean region of Turkey and there are a lot of Arundo Donax in my area. I also have Peganum Harmala, but since I could not extract the rhizome of Arundo Donax, I did Ayahuasca with only Arundo Donax stem and Peganum Harmala and there was no effect. I am looking for Phalaris Arundinacea but I can't find it, I want to experience DMT. I have been researching DMT for about 4 months and I have come to very strange conclusions and I realized how important DMT is. I am also a Muslim and I learned that DMT is very important in Islam. I need resources for DMT, please help me what to do.

Hello @tasavvuf,

Welcome to the Nexus! I'm glad to hear you've grown an interest in the Sprit Molecule and want to wade deeper into those murky, bottomless waters of wonder and profound revelations.

You'll notice I've updated your thread title a little bit, and I want to also kindly urge you to read through the Attitude Page, with special attention paid to point 2.2

And since you're interested in DMT resources, you might be happy to find out that we have a very comprehensive collection of research on that wonderful substance. You can find a portion of that in our Wiki.

Best of luck, and in case you're interested in anything specific, then ask a specific question and I'm sure someone will help out.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom