• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Please help with this

Mookandairin

Rising Star
Hello, I’m Dan ppl call me soda. I’ve got some thick honey like substance left after my San Pedro citrate extraction after I evaporated my citric acid I dropped out of my separation funnel. I am looking for some solid info (in layman’s terms please because I’m greener than green at extractions. I’ve extracted baby Hawaiian wood rose for Lsa twice and once successfully lol and San Pedro twice once successfully). What I have for the job is beakers, glass stir rods, separation funnel of course, stirring plate, brand new everclear bottle from my lsa extraction. I wanted to do the re-X with 99% rubbing alcohol but unfortunately my wallet was stolen and bank account was cleaned out completely so until I get some cash together it’s looking grim. Is there a simple way to do the process with everclear? And info would be greatly appreciated. I hope this is in the right place because I always seem to put them in the wrong place mistakenly.
Thanks in advance, Soda Can Dan

What is your question?
My advise never throw any part, like solvent away and keep everything so you are not throwing away the good stuff
Second, know what you are doing, understand the principles, and avoid accidents

Hello, I’m Dan ppl call me soda. I’ve got some thick honey like substance left after my San Pedro citrate extraction after I evaporated my citric acid I dropped out of my separation funnel. I am looking for some solid info (in layman’s terms please because I’m greener than green at extractions. I’ve extracted baby Hawaiian wood rose for Lsa twice and once successfully lol and San Pedro twice once successfully). What I have for the job is beakers, glass stir rods, separation funnel of course, stirring plate, brand new everclear bottle from my lsa extraction. I wanted to do the re-X with 99% rubbing alcohol but unfortunately my wallet was stolen and bank account was cleaned out completely so until I get some cash together it’s looking grim. Is there a simple way to do the process with everclear? And info would be greatly appreciated. I hope this is in the right place because I always seem to put them in the wrong place mistakenly.
Thanks in advance, Soda Can Dan
Sorry to hear of your situation!

I seriously doubt you'll be able to perform a meaningful purification of mesc citrate goo using everclear alone. What method did you use to get the present product?

While you're still getting your money back together it would be best to study mesc purification (and extraction) techniques as thoroughly as possible. Then you'll be in a good position for proceeding once your finances are back in order.

Back
Top Bottom