• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Portals, me.. and the data became a sea.

Migrated topic.

jamie

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Questions..so many questions...

What IS hyperspace?..why is it so vast?..why the variations, sections of it to explore..why is it this way when you add a hydroxy group?..and that way when you take it away..too many questions..answeres just seem like an irrelevant concept at this point..

Aliens could land in Robson Square tommorow and id have seen stranger things..

Where the hell are we going?..and how did we even get this far?..how far are we?

I went in..there was nothing this time..where the hell are the grids?..where is the mandalic portal I usually see as I depart this place on my journey into the next?..where are the people?..those strange beings that seem to lurk the edges of perception before they finally all rush in?

Oh well..might as well lay back and see whats going on here..

Something happens..movement..I am flying..it never hapens this way..i never take off before I see the mandala..what is going on??...

There is a woman now..her face..oh god her face..she is soo beautiful..now in come pooring the exquisit mandalic energy signatures that descend from her being, radient is her aura..complex..colorful..sacred and geometric..she is looking through to me..through some portal from another place..like a window to another world..god she is soooo beautiful...

I sit up slowly and peer into the darkness, the buzz and fuzz of the dancing phosphenes in the room surround me and for a moment I take it all in..i climb up from my bed and glance out the window..take another dose to help push it all though, exhale out into the rainy night and lay bakc down..

I close my eyes and I am back there..I see all the geometry swarming in at full force now..and for some reason I become focussed on one single filament of the code..next I am flying through what seems like miles and miles of a great sea of visual data..this alien languge riddled with the law of fractals..I focus again on one small section of the code..it opens as i fly foreward into it and it as well becomes a vast realm of individual counterparts..I focus and gain and zoom in..farther, farther..deeper..

Finally it all opens up and inside one single filament..smaller than the smallest small..there is another world..a portal to another place..somewhere alien..yet alive and inviting..

I sit back up..30 minutes must have passed..i again make my journey through the thick fog of dancing lights and redose..

This time its all swirling..swiring around me..caught in a psychedelic whirlpool..it spins and it spins..I am floating in a fully 3 dimensional tryptamine space, no way to anchor myself..there is a very distinct and beautiful aquamarine ambience to this place..and i make the connection between this place and another similar space I got into a few weeks back with bufotenine..it has a very marine like qaulity to it..

The whirlpool is now a giant spinning portal to another place..there is a woman there again with me..she is half way into this giant looming portal..half way discolved, disintegrated into the thing..as I follow closely behind I can feel it's pull of my particles as well..I can feel my own dissolution, as i start to vibrate and move into thing thing..the process is very very slow..i lay ther for minutes slowly watching this woman as she makes me way into this thing..

I am waking now..waking from a deep trance..the content of which I can barely even recall..words cannot paint a picture of what goes on in this place..so I wont even bother..it seems I cant take my language with me when i get to that depth, it like passing out..yet nothing like passing out..

As I emerge from the deep there is a huge and extremely vivid and impressive mandala filling my my entire visual field..it is illuminated in a haze of blue light..I can feel it nearly as much as I can see it...slowly it fades as i move back up through the levels and emmerge once again to a state of solid, grounded here and now conciousness..

I am back.

WoW.... Another fantastic sounding experince with bufo... SWIM is away from home right now, but is so looking forward to what awaits him when he arrives home this weekend 😉

He hopes so much that he will soon be able to reach those realms too & begin to fully explore that space...

After a wonderful night of ayahuasca the night before I woke up soo refreshed yesterday, had a great yoga session and sat with some green tea and ate a nice breakfast of fruits..spent the morning at the beach with my sister in the beautiful vancouver sunshine and part of my afternoon right back on the same beach..

I was feeling so good that I decided to go in again with by bufotenine changa..this one was really really wonderful..

I cleaned up my space and fixed up the alter from the aya ceremony the night before..and added some pieces of fruit to the alter to try to connect with the spirit that flows through real food..

I did my usual ceremony that I do before i smoke or drink aya, sat in the open window of the dark room and slowly took my dose over a 5 minute period in the illumination of a single candle flame..

I lay down into my bed with some light music playing and closed my eyes..slowly I felt it build and the grids became apparent..after a few minutes it was all beginnign to really start..

There was a window that formed within the sea of geometry..something grand like I would expect from some middle eastern arabic temple..long in it's height with an alaborate cill all made of stone, and through the window as I came closer and closer to it I could make out another world..I could see the sky..an awe inspiring sunset in a collage of neon blues, purpels, oranges and pinks..I wanted to go through into that world and was contemlating taking another dose to be sure i could push it all through but instead i watched as something else began to take place..

As I got near the window to the other side, out flew some sort of hyperspace pixie, or angel..she was so beautiful and radiated pure magic..I watched confounded as she began to spin and twirl in mid hyperspace like some sacred ballerina dancing into the heavens..as she spun her arms liften and began to make all sorts of passes and gentures..all very precise and rythmic..as she did this dance she began to literally weave some sort of magical geometric code made of the most beautiful alien symbols into being..I couldnt believe what I was seeing..she was directing all this energy, this hyperspace language towards me while simultaniousily creating it..evoking it..

It built one symbol upon another..all sparkling in their energetic radiance, overlapping..interlocking to form even more complex geometric structures that resembled some form of hyperdimensional circuitry..I became quickly enveloped in this ocean of language that seemed to be an organism unto is self..as alive and concious as you or me..moving, rotating, spinning..conciously recreating and evolving over and over again..this went on until the thing was like one giant computerized machine and I was in the middle of it..by this time the woman was gone for i was soo enveloped in this thing..

I was peaking very hard for maybe 10 minutes watching this all take place..so fully involved in it I feared the idea of opening my eyes or even attempting to reconnect with my body..I have tried to do that when im in this deep of a bufo peak before and its useless, open or closed eye the visions are still there and trying to deal with reality like that is confusing at best so i just lay there and went with it until the peak started to receed that the giant hyperdimensional machine built from code faded into gently dancing phosphenes again and i made my journey back to "reality"..

That sounds beautiful and amazing! Not just the Bufo journey, but your preceding Aya journey, day at the beach AND open window with view :)

Bufo is something I have yet to experience. From what I have been reading, it sounds very special indeed. Thanks for sharing.

P&L.

The plot thickens..

There seems to be no end..the rabbit hole is just getting deeper and deeper..

So after thursday nights session I was fully wrapped up in trying to figure out just what the hell is going on here..how can this place even exist?...What is it for?..and what if we could all see it?..

I spent the day reading and did some yoga..at lots of fruit and preloaded with cocoa and ginger leading up to friday nights session..This time I figured something out about bufotenine..or caught onto a connection from previous experiences I had missed..The main peak was like usualy..amazingly intricate geometric motifs and along with the presense of the bufotenine people..whoever they really are..

After the main peak tappered off into that second psilocin like stage, I decided to take another large redose..I loaded up the pipe and slowly smoked another full on visionary dose of the bufo and caapi extract and lay back down..and I started to peak..really really hard.

The fading psilocin like geometry that had been lingering was now sharpening, foccusing..this mandala lke thing just got cleare and more defined until I realized it was a damn space ship..a space ship!..like very literally taking off and flying over top of me..I could see sort of high tech futuristic things all over the underside of it as it raised up and flew over..then I noticed that I was on a hillside..there were plants all around me..i was out in nature surrounded by plants on some planet..with this ship taking off..I could look up into the sky and seemed to be just before sunset..

At this point I was still comming up on the medicince..the atmosphere was very clear..and very aqua-marine(which seems to be predominant for me I have realized durring the secind phase whenever i redose like this)..to the point where I could swear I was under the sea on some aquatic planet almost..as I noticed this these amazing patterens started to form in the air around me in this place..almost as if it was some sort of membrane picking up on suble wave oscillations and expressing it as these beautiful swirling pinwheel vortex sort of things..it was sooo awe inspiring..slowly I came back from the peak as it all receeded back into patterened phosphenes...

So then onto last nights session..I spent the morning listening to music and doing yoga again..some meditation and then took off for a while when the sun came out a bit to go mountain biking..I found a great spot near a frog pond where the frogs were singing along with the birds..and there I picked a whole ton of phalaris grass to do some experiments with later..came home feeling great ate a bunch of vegetables and quinoa and started preloading again with ginger and cocoa..

Once my space was cleaned up properally I set up everything and stuck some phalaris grass on my alter, along with some fresh fruit and salvia leaves to commune with while journeying with the vilca spirits..I asked the seeds help me learn their song..I wanted to really know them and see this thing for what it is..and boy did I ever..

I went in just like normal..as the geometry started I noticed 3 men standing over me..all maybe 25-30 years old..native american looking..but not anciet at all..modern day native american shamans..they were walking around me and looking at me..doing something..they had radiant glowing auras around them that sort of gave off trails as they moved..

As the vision began to deepen they seemed to dissapear..whatever they were doing they were finished. I let go and got as relaxed as possible becasue i could feel it really building and as i relaxed i found that I could sort of coax the thing out..out of the geometry this hyperdimensional sort of liquid immerged..like a snake sort of it tunneled out from the mandalas into a 3d sort of hyperspace. This stuff was alive..there were things going on inside of this stuff that I just could never do justice to with words here..it was incredibe. The thing was bufotenine hyperspcae..it was as if it finally took off its mask and was like "playtimes over..THIS is what I really am"..and it was everything.

Now going back to thursdays experience..where the angelic pixie wove this stuff into being..this was the same stuff..only this time there was so beng there calling it forth..somehow I managed to let down my mental guards 100% and just coax the thing out..and for some other reason, it came.

All I can think of to say is that this is THE stuff of Mckenna mythology..this is his translinguistic matter..if you could bring this stuff back into our world, it would change EVERYTHING.. ...and thats all I have to say about that.

Ahhhh... the "Stuff".... one of my many ongoing interests.... your experiences are quite interesting Fractal.

You hear many descriptions and interpretations of this mysterious phenomenon, i am constantly reminded of the story of the three blind men trying to describe an elephant to each other...

One interpretation might describe it as... ehem...."song with intent"... it seems that sound/speech, can behave/is perceivable as a "solid/liquid/or air, form" at times depending on how you look at it. now the medium that is speech uses the element of air as its home. speech is breath, breath is wind, wind is air....

The Navajo consider the act of speech to be an externalization of thought, "an imposition of form upon the externalized world" in which the surrounding air is transformed, and because air or wind is the very medium in which the other natural forces live and act, by transforming the "air" through song, the singer is able to affect and subtly influence the activity of the great natural powers themselves.

When a Navajo person wishes to renew or reestablish, in the world, the harmonious condition of well-being and beauty expressed by the Navajo word "hozho" he must first strive, through ritual, to create this harmony and peacefulness within his own being. having established such "hozho" within himself, he can then actively impart this state of well-being to the enveloping cosmos, through the transforming power of song or prayer...

....then "After a person has projected "hozho" into the air trough ritual form, he then, at the conclusion of the ritual, breathes that "hozho" back into himself and makes himself part of the order, harmony, and beauty he has projected into the world through the ritual mediums of speech and song"...

hehe.... so i hope that helps describe to you all a little more of the vast elephant, as we each try to grasp our small patch of visible wood grain on the surface....

this is just a passing thought i had, that when i started to try to communicate my thoughts, found my self locked in and had to follow through, where ever that ended up....😉

ahhhh....linguistics....

..... hope you can glean a few pearls.....

Back
Top Bottom