• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

practical question

Migrated topic.

Elpo

Rising Star
Hi

I would like to ask if it is possible to see in which threads i have participated with? On other forums on the net you see a little sign to show that you have actually said something in a particular thread. Would this be possible on the Nexus? I sometimes forget where i have posted and because of that miss ohter's answers/info.
Just a detail... but could come in handy. I know you can check the box below to get notifications, but I don't wanna get an e-mail for eacht thread i've posted in...

Peace

A way you can kind-of do that is just searching for posts by you, at 46 posts it won't be a lot to look through. But SWIM has been trying to search for posts by people with 1000+ posts, there isn't a good option he can see for that though.

q21q21 said:
A way you can kind-of do that is just searching for posts by you, at 46 posts it won't be a lot to look through. But SWIM has been trying to search for posts by people with 1000+ posts, there isn't a good option he can see for that though.

you just gotta click next page bro:)

Back
Top Bottom