• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

TEK Problems with freeze precipation unthawing

This topic contain a TEK

spillroid

Rising Star
So upon decanting and freeze precipation the top layer freezes dropping into the bottom layer a frozen "ice" but no crystals are for me when filtering that off it begins to melt upon following the pain coming back to room temperature it's only been in the freezer for about 2 hours but it's already Frozen hard do I want to separate and then the lady evaporate on both or leave it together and let evaporator what's the deal...???

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_5667085b-6d99-41bb-be4d-e6c15fbbfd2e.jpeg
    Messenger_creation_5667085b-6d99-41bb-be4d-e6c15fbbfd2e.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 7
Muratic and lye base I had tried the crock pot method using only lye first it's peen sitting in it for weeks now yesterday I got some muratic an pyroil Ethel either toulan an some more shit in it , dropped all bark in lye muratic. Base an put the in a water bath (crockpot) all night sealed in a mason got it out flipped the hell out of it an did 3 more pulls straight the hell out of it with activated charcoal and coffee filters an I get 2 slightly diff fluids sepperated eith a blobuls flim in thr middle floati.g in a bit of both fluids , i froze the jar dumped the non frozen in another jar and have the Both in an antihumity tent sightly above room tem evaporating with slight tiny Crystals forming..

Attachments

• Messenger_creation_5667085b-6d99-41bb-be4d-e6c15fbbfd2e.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
This is I suspect the problem

It doesn’t make sense to mix these, you need a basic mix before pulling with non polar solvent.

To fix evaporate everything and then dissolve in water with vinegar, base this with lye and pull again but this time clean solvent of known composition.
See I been researching what was in the fluid and it's fine and that was the base I used vinegar enhanced witb lye & muriatic i have it evaporating now An am seeing formations ...
So your saying put what I get from evaporating back in an vinegar lye based an pull with another np?

Ah I see my reply wasn’t clear. I mean you should evaporate the non polar extract and then follow the up with an stb on the residue.

that was the base I used vinegar enhanced witb lye & muriatic

I don’t understand this, please explain in detail, what did you add when what are the amounts of everything in your mix.

Last edited:
Carbohydrates like ethyl ether don't freeze in freezers that go -30°C (-22°F), so why is there ice in your pot? Is that water in the pot? Why?
Are you doing a STB or A/C extraction?
What plant are you extracting from?
What exactly is 'the crock pot method'? You have a link to that, so we can follow along?

You mention things like "vinegar enhanced with lye & muriatic" & "lye muriatic" but that makes no sense, vinegar and muriatic are acids, and lye is a base, the water can only have one pH, acid (lower then 7) ór base (higher then 7).

STB (straight to base, for plants like mimosa hostilis root bark): put water + plant material + lye in pot. Add some carbohydrates (aka non-polar solvent). Mix. Take solvent out. Freeze solvent. Crystals will form, poor off solvent. Dry crystals.

A/B (acid/base, for plants with lots of other alkaloids that you don't want): put water + plant material + acid (vinegar and/or muriatic acid) in pot. Mix. Wait. The water is acid (below pH 7) at this point. Add lye till the acid is gone, and the water turns basic (like pH 11). Add some carbohydrates (aka non-polar solvent). Mix. Take solvent out. Freeze solvent. Crystals will form, poor off solvent. Dry crystals.

At no point should there be water in the freezer. Just solvent. Unless the tek demands it? In which case I don't know that tek...

Do you have pH paper?
phpaper.png

Carbohydrates like ethyl ether don't freeze in freezers that go -30°C (-22°F), so why is there ice in your pot? Is that water in the pot? Why?
Are you doing a STB or A/C extraction?
What plant are you extracting from?
What exactly is 'the crock pot method'? You have a link to that, so we can follow along?

You mention things like "vinegar enhanced with lye & muriatic" & "lye muriatic" but that makes no sense, vinegar and muriatic are acids, and lye is a base, the water can only have one pH, acid (lower then 7) ór base (higher then 7).

STB (straight to base, for plants like mimosa hostilis root bark): put water + plant material + lye in pot. Add some carbohydrates (aka non-polar solvent). Mix. Take solvent out. Freeze solvent. Crystals will form, poor off solvent. Dry crystals.

A/B (acid/base, for plants with lots of other alkaloids that you don't want): put water + plant material + acid (vinegar and/or muriatic acid) in pot. Mix. Wait. The water is acid (below pH 7) at this point. Add lye till the acid is gone, and the water turns basic (like pH 11). Add some carbohydrates (aka non-polar solvent). Mix. Take solvent out. Freeze solvent. Crystals will form, poor off solvent. Dry crystals.

At no point should there be water in the freezer. Just solvent. Unless the tek demands it? In which case I don't know that tek...

Do you have pH paper?
View attachment 99373
Man I didn't put ANY water in it actually when I pulled my solvent out I saw no seperation but upon filtering I had 3 diff substances of different viscosity the floating np
Ethel ether with heptane (neither of which would have had and water in it) and the heavier water like shit an this globulus free floater mass in suspension inbetween the 2...
Upon decanting ( now I started my "Tek" off yt videos not realizing how much shit is cut out making u think it's a lot diff than it is and that was B4 I found this) i
, well 1st I tried throwing g it all in a mason jar and an putting it in the freezer with in 2h I have a solid bloc of ice on the bottom an pour. Everythig on top into another jar and soon as it warms up the water like shit that's out an melts ...

Side note I let the np eval an that clear stuff is forming Chrystals where the clear suspend global stuff was in the solvent.

I e done considerably near obsessivly been researching and reading g teks since I was trying to figure where the water like shit was , an dude don't ask me how I managed it it tasted and shockingly it's like watered down syrup and I only used viniger for liquid an water with lye in it NOTHING SWEET.

Ethel ether with heptane (neither of which would have had and water in it
This is your problem, other than that your post is not detailed enough to help you out on how to proceed. You need clean hydrocarbons like naphtha to make freeze precipitation an option.

Be careful with evaporation of the ether, you won’t be the first person to have a very serious accident.

Back
Top Bottom