• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Proper Ratio of Lime to Cebil Endosperm?

Migrated topic.

rudder

Rising Star
I have been reading a lot of experiences on erowid and some posts on here. It looks like a 1:5 or 1:10 ratio of calcium hydroxide to powdered roasted seed endosperm is the best.

Also, I was wondering why some people choose to add water and then redry after they've already mixed the roasted seed endosperm with the lime. After reading erowid reports, I noticed that the majority of people do not go through this extra step (two steps) of adding water and redrying, and they still end up having full-blown psychedelic experiences. Why wouldn't mixing the powdered roasted seed endosperm with powdered calcium hydroxide result in a functional snuff as is?

I think those ratios are about right, a Lime to bean ratio of 1:7.

I thik the water is added to help freebase; ensuring strong contact and a complete reaction when mixing.

People can get stronger beans than others; and even when freebasing with baking soda and no water and still get good experiences. This is very rare however. Better to not waste beans and pain for naught; and follow the most successful and widely used teks, resembling those of the natives.

Blessings.

Back
Top Bottom