• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

puffco peak pro

3lskan

Rising Star
Hey! I’m getting some DMT powder and have a spare puffco peak pro i’ve designated to use as my DMT rig! I’ve seen a lot of people use it and say it’s amazing, and seen a lot of people say it’s not good.

My main issue is; I don’t want to burn my powder. I don’t care about the taste or smell, this has 0 importance to me as it’s a spare.

The lowest temp is 203c

If you guys have used the puffco peak pro before to smoke DMT how did you do it? Settings, techniques, etc?

Thanks a lot .

Hey! I’m getting some DMT powder and have a spare puffco peak pro i’ve designated to use as my DMT rig! I’ve seen a lot of people use it and say it’s amazing, and seen a lot of people say it’s not good.

My main issue is; I don’t want to burn my powder. I don’t care about the taste or smell, this has 0 importance to me as it’s a spare.

The lowest temp is 203c

If you guys have used the puffco peak pro before to smoke DMT how did you do it? Settings, techniques, etc?

Thanks a lot .
I would love to know this as well.

Hi there @3lskan ,

By your wording, it sounds like you are obtaining some spice that you yourself did not extract. Please be aware that this community does not condone the buying/selling of DMT, and that any talk of acquisition or exchange is against our community guidelines. Please take a moment to review our Attitudes page. Having this behind us, I would be happy to help.

Again, if you yourself or a highly trusted individual did not extract this DMT yourself, I would encourage you to begin by using a reagent test kit to ensure that what you have is actually DMT.

The boiling point of freebase DMT is around 160c. It sounds like your peak would probably burn the spice a little. Regardless, I would generally dissuade you from using it for this purpose, as it is often very difficult to get the taste of spice out of a device once it has been used for that purpose.

Safe travels,
Sv

Back
Top Bottom