• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Quantitative Drug Checking Kits

dreamer042

dreamoar
Staff member
Admin
Donator
Q Tests

QTests.org, the official US distributor of miraculix drug checking kits, the world’s first quantitative test kits for mushrooms, LSD, MDMA, and other psychoactive substances. Recently developed by Dr. Felix Blei in Jena, Germany, these simple and affordable reagent kits are the first consumer test kits ever created that can tell you the potency of your drugs (the actual concentration of active ingredients).

many folks on the mushroom growing forums testing with these... results seem to fall in line roughly with LCMS results published at Oakland Cup and elsewhere. I have been meaning to get a few but I am not sure now if it subjectively means that much to me to know with that much precision

People have been testing colonized grain and such for activity with them also, results have been pretty spectacular to be honest, and at least I personally was not expecting so much mycelia of various species to be so highly active. There may be a real and viable shortcut there avoiding fruitbodies altogether. That would be fairly exciting

many folks on the mushroom growing forums testing with these... results seem to fall in line roughly with LCMS results published at Oakland Cup and elsewhere. I have been meaning to get a few but I am not sure now if it subjectively means that much to me to know with that much precision

People have been testing colonized grain and such for activity with them also, results have been pretty spectacular to be honest, and at least I personally was not expecting so much mycelia of various species to be so highly active. There may be a real and viable shortcut there avoiding fruitbodies altogether. That would be fairly exciting
This is super relevant. This year's Hyphae Cup (new name for Oakland Cup or Psilocybin Cup) found out that the range of magic mushroom strengths vary by a factor of 40! That means the strongest shroom they tested had 40x more psilocybin in it than the weakest one by weight.

Back
Top Bottom