• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Question about Jaborosa Integrifolia

Migrated topic.
I don't see anything about this plant making indole alkaloids; it seems to contain withanolides similar to ashwagandha, but that doesn't mean it acts like ashwagandha in humans.

Come to think of it I don't think I've read of any nightshades with spice, they seem to produce a completely different spectrum of alkaloids. Even tomato plants contain small amounts of atropine and nicotine.

This plant looks interesting in other ways, there's some mention of it in this shaman australis thread: Iochroma- unexplored but promising

:!:

The withanolides jaborosalactone A, B and D have antifeedant activities within the body. In biology/biochemistry, this inhibits normal feeding behaviour. Plus, any other alkaloids such as those found in nightshades that may be found in this plant that can be very poisonous in unknown amounts.

I would advise not to use this plant in any way, shape or form unless you are wanting to fast for long periods of time.. which may have been useful for shamans before entering shamanic states(?) With such little info and research, who really knows.

If you are interested in changa and its mixed herbs, use the search engine and find out what actually can be used/and has been used with great success.

Back
Top Bottom