• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Questions and results

Zipstor

Rising Star
Heyarrr,

If you read my other thread about the double fail, this one is about my moving forward motion, since I was finally able to get to some form of satisfaction with the method that was pulled up by one of this forum's members on the chat as I was in veen of realtime info. This thread is not specifically about Acacia even though this is the plant I'm extracting from since I'm in Australia and it's a local product growing in it's naural element, I am sourcing it responsably. It's more about the extraction method in general.

Here is my first question, more of those may eventually arise later down that track, and will make sure to recycle that same thread... Here it is, so... that yellow tinge we get on the solvent during the pull, what is it? Does it has to be yellow for the DMT to appear during precipitation process, or this tint has nothing to do with it whatsoever? Is it an indication if there is still something left in the solution? (That would make my day)

Now, hHere is what I have discovered (oh joy), it somehow goes against what I have heard in the group chat. the other day when I was chsing down some advice. Someone said to me "Don't use a blender or a milk shake machine, been there done that" as I was having an issue with emultion that ended up impossible to revert. I mean I just had to let go of it, the issue was that, I'm not sure if I've done that method correctly but I ended with the bark in the base and perhaps this is what caused it. You can have a look for yourself TEK: Boil n Base V1.2 updated point 2 and 3, there is no filtering of bark for soft acidic solution, goes straight out to extraction... omision? IDK, anyhow...

Yes you can use elctro mechanical advantage to mix the solvent in: Only for a few seconds in burst mode. This worked prefectly. No more looking like a weirdo agitating a jar in my backyard (yes, neighbours can see straight down over it) Just a few bursts untill you (If using Acacia, not sure about the other stuff) can see some brown foam apprering at the top. Then stop, put it asside for as long as it takes for the Shellite to fully separate. it took perhaps 45mns as I can recall, didn't really count it. I suggest to mark the jar before blending with a permanent marker, when it matches the lines afterwards then that's when you can separate the Shellite for precipitation. To me, much more pedal energy efficient (I'm lazy). Then yes, good yeild for an apprentice sorcerer, not sure if it's allowed to post pictures, so I won't, until I'm told I can.

My last question for today is about the form of acid it is best to use. Viracocha said in his handbook that White Vinegar is sub standard and that, Fluoric Acid is his best ally for that, when HCL is also of interest, this is what I used on this method, and yes was able to pull from it as well, just not sure how much since realestate in our freezer come at a high price so I had to just mix the 2 methods together to gain space. Not too sure which one got the best result so far, unfortunately, however, cant really come down to statistics with just one try or can we. So if anyone has any idea on that, please let me know... BTW, happy to use WV, as it's widely available.

That's it for now, thanks for reading, dear friend, whoever you might be.

z:/

Last edited:
Does it has to be yellow for the DMT to appear during precipitation process, or this tint has nothing to do with it whatsoever? Is it an indication if there is still something left in the solution? (That would make my day)

I do not know why naphtha turns golden while pulling from Mimosa, but can say from experience that all of the left over naphtha I have collected from making pulls has a golden tint to it that it did not previously have. I would indeed take this as an indication that there is likely some DMT in your solvent, but doesn’t guarantee it’s saturated enough to freeze precip. You could try safely evaporating your solvent in a well ventilated place and see if you have any resulting precipitate.

That is the only of your questions I can answer in truth; I apologize. I will add, however; if you are struggling with A/B teks, I find STB teks incredibly simple and easy to execute. You may try reading the A/B extraction wiki for more answers.

Save travels
Sv

I do not know why naphtha turns golden while pulling from Mimosa, but can say from experience that all of the left over naphtha I have collected from making pulls has a golden tint to it that it did not previously have. I would indeed take this as an indication that there is likely some DMT in your solvent, but doesn’t guarantee it’s saturated enough to freeze precip. You could try safely evaporating your solvent in a well ventilated place and see if you have any resulting precipitate.

That is the only of your questions I can answer in truth; I apologize. I will add, however; if you are struggling with A/B teks, I find STB teks incredibly simple and easy to execute. You may try reading the A/B extraction wiki for more answers.

Save travels
Sv
Hey @Subtlevibrations and thanks for your reply. I seems, on a shortened 12hs accelerated precipitate in freezer that indeed, the golden tinge to be the one bearing the DMT particles. I have done more pulls on 2 previous solutions that do not colorate any longer when adding more solvent, and I am not getting anything out of them. What intruigues me is the fact that the golden tinged extraction in solvent does not always deliver is it had before, that said if precipitating in cold temperatures. It seems that if there is not coloring in the solvent that no DMT can be pulled. Early conclusion, information subject to change, will be posted here if it does.

Back
Top Bottom