• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Quick Question on Vilca Seeds

Migrated topic.

idtravlr

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
I was recently reading OF's bufo extraction tek and it stirred up some questions, one of which being: Does toasting Vilca seeds really remove all of the GI upsetting nasties from the seeds, or are there still some left?

Secondly - I know this is somewhere else, but wasn't able to find it easily. Could one simply toast the seeds, grind them to a powder, mix with Calcium Hydroxide and water, and have a crude (or better) form of bufo freebase? If so, how much toxicity would be left in that freebase?

Thanks in advance, and peace!
-idt

No toasting does not remove all of these symptoms...its still upin the air as to weather or not these effects are present with pure bufo at all for one thing...

Personally i am betting that most of the nausea is due to other alks in the seeds..butthat pure bufo will still have all of the tingling and minor constriction at visionary doses..

The toasting seems to remove some of the side effects, but not all of them..thats all i can say i have never smoked bufo crystals so..

fractal enchantment said:
No toasting does not remove all of these symptoms...its still upin the air as to weather or not these effects are present with pure bufo at all for one thing...

Personally i am betting that most of the nausea is due to other alks in the seeds..butthat pure bufo will still have all of the tingling and minor constriction at visionary doses..

The toasting seems to remove some of the side effects, but not all of them..thats all i can say i have never smoked bufo crystals so..
Yeah, I have only eaten seeds myself, but have never toasted them first. I usually have to set of limit of about 4 strong seeds. I actually can get noticeable body effects and euphoria, and very mild CEV's (the static patterns), as well as heightened color perception from as little as 1 vilca seed. Anyway, after 4 I risk nausea. I have never tried toasting them first however, so I guess I'll give that a try, as well as experiment with some xtraction teks.

There is a thread from a year or so back, between me, 69ron, and others, about mild doses of alcohol to be synergistic with the seeds, because the alcohol is a vascodilator and bufo + other contents of the seeds are vasoconstrictors, so they cancel one another out. My experiments with this have suggested that this theory is valid. About 3 seeds + 2 to 3 beers is a very pleasant experience. Have not tried with toasted seeds though. Perhaps this will be even nicer...

Peace,
-idt

Back
Top Bottom