• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Really Cool DMT Infographic / Forum Signature

Migrated topic.

ethnosplendor

Rising Star
Hi!

A few months ago I was surfing the popular DMT forums and I saw a poster who has a small picture in their forum signature. Upon clicking on the picture it look like a DMT infographic with an outerspaceish background and really went into depth about DMT and I think maybe other psychedelics like it. The image was long narrow and vertical, kind of like a bookmark. I cant really remember exactly what it was of or what it described but I remember thinking how informative it was for people who might not know a lot about dmt.

Any idea where I could find this image again? Has anyone seen it before or have an idea of what I could be talking about?

Many thanks!

Ethnosplendor!

I remember being in some other forum, not specific to DMT, and someone had linked that graphic in a thread, I was like, "I know who made that" :lol:

۩,

Noticed a piece of Bismuth in a hand at the bottom of the info-graphic.

Held a similar piece in my hand on my first experience!

What role does Bismuth play for you?

That's a very interesting infograph, saved. I haven't experienced DMT yet, but I'll make sure I read this right before I do.

Does anyone remember seeing a poster of a Mayan God statue with molecular graphics if DMT, 2-CB, MDA etc. I had this poster back in the mid 90's. I can't remember where I got it from. This was the God of psychedelics...I think the name started with an x.

I found the poster. It was called "Xochi Speaks". It even came with a pamphlet on DMT, 2-CB etc.

This image doesn't have the names above the molecules
Xochi Speaks - Google Search

More info on the poster/ pamphlet. I guess it was an infograph of sorts. Even Mckenna commented on it. I remember loving the poster as a teen partly because i had expierenced almost all of the psychedelics on it by that time. I don't think I had tried DOM or STP or maybe I had but no one told me so (crap acid).

This is probably the best thing I've ever made.
Other than bacon.
Glad to see people are still benefiting from the hour of caffeinated work I spent on creating this one day.

wearepeople said:
۩,

Noticed a piece of Bismuth in a hand at the bottom of the info-graphic.

Held a similar piece in my hand on my first experience!

What role does Bismuth play for you?

I noticed this as well! I was actually just discussing with my girlfriend about how trippy Bismuth is, and I was wondering what significance it has to the author! Great read.

۩ said:
This is probably the best thing I've ever made.
Other than bacon.
Glad to see people are still benefiting from the hour of caffeinated work I spent on creating this one day.

If you are the creator of this image, I cannot thank you enough. I saw it on another forum right before the first time I did DMT. It helped me out greatly.

۩,

a link to this is how I found the Nexus two months ago. Brilliant stuff.

Thanks a hundred million thousand.

MAO

Back
Top Bottom