• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Recommendation for first pharma dose?

Migrated topic.

w0mbat

Rising Star
SWIM has caapi copy, THH, and DMT fumarate. He's never tried pharmahuasca before so he was planning on taking about 60 mg DMT fumarate. Would 50 mg caapi copy and 90 mg THH be a good MAOI dose to go with the spice?

It may be more worth your while to have 90 caapi copy and 50 THH. I think that would be more effective. Caapi copy's good as is however and doesnt really need anymore THH. Maybe 170 caapi copy and 50 DMT

Cool, CC has THH in it right?

SWIM figured he'd go with more THH since it's his first time and he'd rather have a clear-headed trip to kinda test the waters a bit.

Caapi copy does have thh in it.

If I were to ingest either what you suggested or what soulfood suggested for maoi it would work as desired and I'm not sure if I would be able to tell the difference between 50mg cc/90mg thh or 90mg cc/50 mg thh. I can certainly tell the difference between taking just cc or just thh. I can tell the difference if I take just harmaline or harmine and thh or cc. When I start to divide it up into 50/90 or whatever ratio you want to come up with, its just kinda like cc to me or not. I've done pharma many times. I feel the difference for sure in the individual maoi not so easy with the blends. The light kinda blinds me.

My Pharma mix is a THH heavy CC mix. About 100mg of each, this mix has served me well. Your recipe sounds good, but you need to make sure that you have enough harmalas to reach minimum inhibition. 140mg Harmalas may do it but I usually shoot for around 200mg, report back.

Safe Travels,
Once

Back
Top Bottom