• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Redosing Pharma made with Rue

Migrated topic.

picatris

Rising Star
I have a question which I have not found clearly answered in several places I've looked. A friend of mine has a nice effective Rue Tea with some spice added. The tea is very effective (marvelously, so I've heard) at the dosage of 20 ml (= 3g of seeds). Now this friend of mine is used to redosing after 3 hours while on Ayahuasca. The question is, is it safe to redose with rue tea? If so, should the dosage be reduced? Do you have experiences with it?

The issue here is of course rue toxicity as the alkaloids are not only RIMAs as in Caapi. Does anyone has experience in taking 3g + 3g of seeds with the second dose 3 hours after the first one? Do Vasicine and Vasicinone build up to toxic levels or are they eliminated progressively in the body during the first session?

Thanks for any help

SWIM had no trouble with redosing using Rue back when she worked with Rue. She doesn't recall anything beyond the normal discomfort that Rue would bring with it.

Back
Top Bottom