• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

remember the magic school bus well

dextopia

its a good day for chemistry
what up everybody im Indy i been a lurker for some time now. reason mostly stb tek stuff. my experience in the psychedelic arena isn’t to extensive. done mushrooms a handful of times in my teens and earlier 20s. definitely popped me a few thizzles. thizz or die you beezy. if you know about that you know where i’m from. mda mdma are a wonderful tool. gunna get deep for a minute. went to H E dub hockey stick and back from the age 21-26, dug myself out that big hole. sorry to say many don’t make it out of that gutter manhole and end up digging there own grave. i was fed up with myself scratched my way out. never mind that im here because my buddy introduced me to deem’s just last year it changed his life. i was going threw a rough patch. i accuired a vape which my buddy said it’s a spiritual molecule another buddy introduced me to this site and from there i had awaken. i had it for 6 months before i eventually said im going to get comfy and try it for myself n boy i felt like i jumped into the game minecraft.i first started small i guess what you’d call micro dosing. i think everytime id almost blast off not sure. id hit lego land for alittle then come back to colors snd tracers and everything like floating. sometimes everything was pixelated. good times. as of now i’ve took the magic school bus to hyperspace. me i met what people call machine elf’s. to me it was machine giants with high pitched voices. i feel like im holding a 110-120v plug outlet everytime i blast like im electrified. anyone else felt that? but im here to learn, join the community and make my own. in the practice of developing my own spirit molecules. deem’s has helped me tremendously. thank you for reading my book. haha happy traveling. i am also a mycologist, rookie at best but only way to learn and progress is to do. psychedelics are spiritual and can be a blessing. and have been a blessing to me. Hello yall. long story short. haha

lets travel

Attachments

• IMG_2638.jpeg
    IMG_2638.jpeg
    184.5 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
MindfulMyco7,

Welcome to the Nexus.

Okay, you need to edit this intro. I would love to see this done before a Moderator redacts it for you.

Please review the Attitude link above and edit out all profanity and references to buying and selling, okay?

Other than that, please let me say, it sounds like you are on the beginning of an amazing adventure. It also sounds like you might be in need of some healing. Perhaps the two can meet somewhere someday, :D.

I applaud you for wanting to extract your own DMT. It is a game changer. And it is super easy to make or refill your own cartridge if that is the way you prefer to vape.

Again, a warm welcome to you and hoping to see those edits.

Back
Top Bottom