• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Remember The Nursery...

Migrated topic.

idtravlr

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
I just wanted to give a little shout out to all the folks in The Nexus Nursery. As regular members let's not forget about them, and remember to take the time to dig around in there every once in while to see what's going on. I know I am guilty of sometimes ignoring it, unless it's something listed on the "Latest Posts" lists. I am going to personally work on being better about this, as it is to everyone's benefit on many levels.

Cheers to The Nursery kids, and wishing you all rapid promotions! 😉

Peace!
-idt

I pretty much ignore all sections these days and pay more attention to the recent posts section, unless somthing's slipped off there that I'm rather interested in, or have not much else to do.

soulfood said:
I pretty much ignore all sections these days and pay more attention to the recent posts section, unless somthing's slipped off there that I'm rather interested in, or have not much else to do.
Yeah. I think that's what we all tend to do. I know I'm guilty of it as well, and the Nursery posts seem to slip off pretty fast. So, I'm just suggesting that we take the time to go check out the new folks & essays in the Nursery every once in a while, cuz we all know there are some great folks there, and our interaction with them helps to bring them up to member status.

Peace,
-idt

You know it's odd I ignored it allot until I got bored and just went thru the whole forum. I gotta say the nursery is prolly one of the most interesting parts of the site. Seeing the experiences and views of first time trippers is far more captivating than that of those who have been down the rabbit hole a number of times. I guess it's the sheer amazement and profoundness of what they just discovered and how they try to comprehend it.

Those poor little squids! Throw them a bone once in a while, every sentence of useful condensed info helps these guys.

Back
Top Bottom