• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Rue + Mushrooms dose

Migrated topic.

ckld

Rising Star
Any suggestion? It's practicaly a first dose (since two previous where so low that is 10gr sclerotia and 3g fresh B+)but want to go a little wild. Think 1.5gr of Syrian Rue tea is fine. But how much mushrooms (dry) is needed for representation of what an average mushroom trip looks like.
Ps The 3g was taken less than a week before. Do I have to raise the dose more cause of that?

I always did 3grams of Rue as a baseline for maoi usage.
1.5grams of good cubes would be a good start with that.

I found 3 grams of rue and 3 grams of cubes was enough for full immersion.

Last week I combined about 50mg of sublingual rue alkaloids with 2.5g of preeeety decent cubes and was floored by the extra milage that I got. Really wasn't expecting that much out of 2.5g but then.....WHAMMMMMMO I tripped balls.

Pup Tentacle said:
Last week I combined about 50mg of sublingual rue alkaloids with 2.5g of preeeety decent cubes and was floored by the extra milage that I got. Really wasn't expecting that much out of 2.5g but then.....WHAMMMMMMO I tripped balls.

That is strange, I did this a few weeks ago and I found just the opposite. It made the trip weaker.

What was the timing of your dosages?

I took the rue, then 10 minutes later took the shrooms.

What did you do?

From my experience combining MAOI with shrooms works a lot like Ayahuasca in that .....

Combining large amounts of Caapi with shrooms is waaaaaay better than combining Shrooms with syrian rue. The only trouble is it's more pricey...

I have also had very good results using,,,,,harmine/thh and rue extract in a blend.....

From my observations large amounts of THH and harmine or Caapi is key for adding a real WOW factor to your journey.
Combining with Caapi is what makes the experience super incredible and ecstatic from what I've noticed.
Combining with Syrian rue tends to create more of an AAAAAHHHRG factor, at least for me.

I have found this to be true with Shrooms, LSD, DMT and Mescaline MAOI combinations.

behindthelight said:
Pup Tentacle said:

That is strange, I did this a few weeks ago and I found just the opposite. It made the trip weaker.

What was the timing of your dosages?

I took the rue, then 10 minutes later took the shrooms.

What did you do?

Took the rue extract about 30-45 min before drinking my psilosibin limeade

behindthelight said:
2. Caapi is better than Rue.

I thought this too before I tried the rue alks... now my opinion is that they're different... they both bend things in a different flavored way, for lack of a better description. Cappi seems a bit happier/softer and rue seems a bit warpier. Just my opinion though :)

"I have also had very good results using,,,,,harmine/thh and rue extract in a blend....."

This "THH" did not happen to come from FV did it? The THH they carry was tested in the past by a few people and contained no THH at all..it was all harmine with a very very minor DMT contamination.

Yeah I think they improved the THH somewhat over time however I do have reasons to believe that the purity of the harmala products they offer leave something to be desired.

The price is also rather extravagant on the THH at FV.

I simply like to mention THH because I think it's a pretty important ingredient...
and I have found that If I do not have a lot of Caapi available then the THH/harmine/harmaline combo is the closest thing to a Caapi experience. I have also had good luck using Bobinsana leaves which I believe contain decent amounts of THH and related harmalas.

I would agree with Jamie and say folks are better off extracting the goods themselves rather than buy from FV.
or if they do buy from FV perhaps they should take steps to further purify the products before consuming them.

Ok guys. Tried 1.8 gram of dried mushrooms half an hour after 1.8 g Syrian Rue tea. Sorry but nothing special. Felt a bit drunk and calm. Two hours after taking the mushrooms, smoked some weed mixed with salvia and that was much better, also drunk a beer and got quite high but that's all.
Thinking now of the next attempt possibly with 2.5 grams of mushrooms and 30 grams of Caapi tea. Although had some problems finding a quicker way to prepare the tea. I'm looking for a recipe that would reduse nausea and time. I have read techs with cooler water working fine. What do you think? Got any recipe?

ckld said:
Ok guys. Tried 1.8 gram of dried mushrooms half an hour after 1.8 g Syrian Rue tea. Sorry but nothing special. Felt a bit drunk and calm. Two hours after taking the mushrooms, smoked some weed mixed with salvia and that was much better, also drunk a beer and got quite high but that's all.
Thinking now of the next attempt possibly with 2.5 grams of mushrooms and 30 grams of Caapi tea. Although had some problems finding a quicker way to prepare the tea. I'm looking for a recipe that would reduse nausea and time. I have read techs with cooler water working fine. What do you think? Got any recipe?

By something like this:
filter

I found one at the grocery store for $2.

Boil some water
Put your powdered shrooms into the water and stir them up good
Remove from heat
Wait 5 minutes
Pour the water and shrooms thru the filter into a glass
Pour some fruit punch thru the filter (this will get the rest of the goodies out of the mushroom fiber)
Add some ice and/or put in the fridge
Drink and enjoy
Works perfectly

I would caution against taking harmala with more than at most 3.5 grams of mushrooms. I went as high as 4 grams with an unquantified small shot of harmala tea, and it was a wild ride... it actually was really nice and made the mushroom CEVs more closely resemble DMT CEV's, but then again it made the whole experience go in mostly unique way that I have never experienced before or since with either DMT (oral or otherwise) or mushrooms. That is until I inhaled a little piece of dead grass (Texas in the summer...) which made the trip awful and apparently that mixture makes me very emotionally fragile and my friends suggesting that it MAY just be a hallucination tipped me over the edge into a very painful emotional trip which resolved with an Identifying-with-Christ thing and ultimately helping my wife and I work on some issues we were having at the time.

So the mix is basically WILD and I would start with perhaps 2.5 grams (at most if you are experienced with mushrooms) and 3-4 grams harmala (depending on your tolerance to the negative side-effects of harmala, some prefer tea which doesn't really matter for me) or whatever dose of Caapi you find works for you...

and be careful, I've heard some terrible reports from the mix. I believe Terence McKenna said flatly "Do NOT do this!". So everyone is different, as with everything, all the time!

AluminumFoilRobots said:
I would caution against taking harmala with more than at most 3.5 grams of mushrooms. I went as high as 4 grams with an unquantified small shot of harmala tea, and it was a wild ride... it actually was really nice and made the mushroom CEVs more closely resemble DMT CEV's, but then again it made the whole experience go in mostly unique way that I have never experienced before or since with either DMT (oral or otherwise) or mushrooms. That is until I inhaled a little piece of dead grass (Texas in the summer...) which made the trip awful and apparently that mixture makes me very emotionally fragile and my friends suggesting that it MAY just be a hallucination tipped me over the edge into a very painful emotional trip which resolved with an Identifying-with-Christ thing and ultimately helping my wife and I work on some issues we were having at the time.

So the mix is basically WILD and I would start with perhaps 2.5 grams (at most if you are experienced with mushrooms) and 3-4 grams harmala (depending on your tolerance to the negative side-effects of harmala, some prefer tea which doesn't really matter for me) or whatever dose of Caapi you find works for you...

and be careful, I've heard some terrible reports from the mix. I believe Terence McKenna said flatly "Do NOT do this!". So everyone is different, as with everything, all the time!

Yeah I'll continue with 2.5g mushrooms with around 3g syrian rue in a couple of weeks when I clean up inside a bit. Hope everything goes well, I'll see to be in a good setting that day.
But in case I choose an alternative MAOI like Caapi how much should I use to make a tea before mushrooms?

I usually take my normal mushroom dose or maybe a little less, sure the harmalas make the effects stronger but also easier to handle imo.

It´s really similar to a good dose of aya if you take enough, alot more cleaner than just mushrooms.

Although i have only tried it with liberty caps so far, need to try this with my homegrown cubies soon.

well...caapi is significantly less concentrated than rue but it also lacks certain things that makes rue potentially unpleasent, i would say that 50-100 grams of caapi is good dose for maoi effect and beyond

SHroomtroll said:
I usually take my normal mushroom dose or maybe a little less, sure the harmalas make the effects stronger but also easier to handle imo.

People keep saying this, but I don't agree at all.

For me, it made it weaker and in this thread one of the other guys said it sucked for him too.

Back
Top Bottom