• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Safety of Bufopharmahuasca / or RIMA with bufojam

Migrated topic.

rOm

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Is bufo is small amount a safe mix with jimjam and caapi extract ?

SWIM made an acetate tincture, but the jar where the freebase jimjam was had bufotenin on its walls,
so when he add vinegar there to dissolve the jimjam, the bufo dissolved as well, which he thought could be good (as it is good to vape together)
then he remember the vasoconstriction effects of bufotenin (which he get only if it's not extracted).

Note that this bufo doesn't give him vasoconstriction but he's unsure wether or not the caapi extract or THH additon for the pharmahuasca could make things uneasy.

low doses of bufotenine are OK...BUT if there is too much bufo in there you will get nausea...bufo isnt really good for taking orally..unless its a small dose

You can take bufotenine in large doses with ayahuasca. I have done it many many times. Bufotenine is traditionally taken by the piaroa with caapi, and there are some curranderos who provide snuff durring ayahuasca ceremonies.

no fractal is talking about vaporized...and you are talkng about oral right? oral bufo is no fun at high doses

Waow !! Now SWIM will vape my batch ! This is awesome, thanks for the quick response :)
All the best

Touche Guevara said:
g13juggalo said:
Anyone tried taking bufo with something that prevents constriction?

and would it work anally?
I think you mean Intra-Rectally (IR)
I never knew there was a scientific word for it, but thanks for telling me, now I can talk about such subjects without making it seem odd. xD

Back
Top Bottom