• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Salvia Legal status - Thailand.

Migrated topic.

Drake

Rising Star
So there is no hope on getting Sally D in Australia, not even from the Black Market! I am going to Thailand in a number of weeks. Dose anyone know the Legal status of Sally D in Thailand by chance? I am going to TRY contact the Thailand Gov. Not going to be easy, cos its easy as to get lost around them types of sites! I just sent an Email to the customs area, and sead to point me out to the right area to contact IF its not the right area.

Please don't GUESS if its legal! I don't want to go to jail for life/get shot!

No way... I will check that! But I am pretty sure the Gov made it illegal to have the plant as well... Unless you mean I have someone who is selling a Sally D plant, to try send me one, or some seeds.

Mailed seeds would work well, actually. If customs does catch them (unlikely if proper methods are useD), and there is only like 5 or 10 seeds, they'll most likely do nothing. Bigger fish to fry. (This is how it works in US Customs with cannabis seeds usually... I don't know much about the Australian Customs regulations).

I was thinking about this... But I WON'T talk about it, not allowed. Rules are rules. But I do admit, I have had the idea...

its basically impossible to get a salvia seed to germinate..you are better off finding somebody with a plant and get a cutting..

Back
Top Bottom