• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

san-pedro peyote combo

Migrated topic.

polytrip

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Yesterday evening i drank a san-pedro and peyote soup that, besides being slimey, tasted disgusting.
I'm still more or less coming down from it, wich at this point means that all colours around me are back in their normal proportions and levels of intensity, although everything is still vibrating in a bit of a musical manner.
It's realy odd that peyote somehow leads to more colourfull visual effects than san-pedro alone. It is also more euphoric and the san-pedro/ peyote combo is much more clear headed, somehow.

About 2.30 at night, i decided to take a walk through the woods.
It felt like an adventurous journey. The quietness of the night, the trees, the smell of summer, grass, mudd, moss and bushes...it was extatic and nothing less than the most extatic feeling of extacy i have felt in a long time.
I had a bag with me with a bottle of fresh cherry&applejuice.
At some moment i suddenly had the, maybe somewhat weird idea of putting all my clothes of and putting them in my bag, that i was carrying with me.

So there i was, walking completely naked through the woods, being completely filled with the undescribable mescalin vibrations of being completely absorbed into hyperspace, yet being able to walk around and to manouvre your way through the world, it's such a fantastic substance, it realy is.

Somehow all these 5-ht entheogens: mescalin, tryptamins,LSD, have something that connects them. It's hard to describe exactly what, but they share a vibration, an energy, the places they take you to.

All the fucking wisdom that was being thrown at me, all the different angles from wich i suddenly saw things...wow! the world was just so beautyfull and so amazingly transparant. And not just that everything suddenly became clear. No, it was as if the whole universe was constantly unfolding in a perpetuous motion and energy. Never fixed wisdom, but constantly unraveling, endlessly revealing more and more.

And all i could realy do is just sigh, grin and smile.

Hey poly, could you give us the dosages of each?

Sounds like you had a magical adventure into the land of the Mescallll.

PolyTrip what a beautiful and inspiring experience with mescalito, i have a great and deep love for cactus. Some of my most deep and special journeys have been with cactus truly a special friend to have. :d

Much Peace and Compassion

Dried peyote is available in shops near to me...it's expensive though so I never got around to it, and I have torch anyway..but now I think I will have to pick some up..

I have often had the overwhelming urge to take off all my cloths and roam around naked as well while tripping. There is a really beautiful nude beach close to me that I go to quite often. I love eating mushrooms and floating naked in the ocean.

You're trip sounds beautiful polytrip.

acolon_5 said:
Hey polly, could you give us the dosages of each?

Sounds like you had a magical adventure into the land of the Mescallll.
It was a 40 cm long and 5 to 10 cm thick t.pachanoi and three (fresh)peyote's that where a little larger than a golfbal.

cut into pieces and boiled in half a liter of water for about half an hour.

fractal enchantment said:
I have often had the overwhelming urge to take off all my cloths and roam around naked as well while tripping. There is a really beautiful nude beach close to me that I go to quite often. I love eating mushrooms and floating naked in the ocean.

You're trip sounds beautiful polytrip.

All I need is a water sprinkler and a cigar... maybe a little privacy... then, it's nakedness assured.

But your way does sound better.... maybe also someone to be naked with.

Back
Top Bottom