• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Second experience, didn't feel much

Migrated topic.

alt 14

Rising Star
For the record, I have almost no history of psychedelics. I have used DXM before, "tripped" on hash, done salvia and done DMT once before which still wasn't a break through but I felt more than this.

I loaded an unknown amount of spice into a test tube and glass tubing to create a make-shift vaporizer. I put a lighter close to the test tube and it quickly melted, then began to vaporize. I waited about 7 seconds after it first started to vaporize to take my first deep long inhale. I stopped the lighter at the correct time because as I was nearing the end of my inhale there was no vapor left. I held this for a while and 3 seconds after I finished that first hit I started heating it up for the 2nd. I got 2 good hits and another bitch hit.

As I was holding in the 3rd hit, a chair in my room appeared to resemble a frog, although I could have been talking myself into this. After about 10 seconds of this near-sober state I closed my eyes. A spider webbed pattern stated to appear. There was something else behind this web-like thing, but I couldn't make out what. Keep in mind I am completely aware I am tripping and know I can open my eyes. I DID NOT feel I did too much. In fact, I felt I didn't do enough, but I had no more. This spider web pattern turned into some kind of landscape with colors that seemed somehow different. Lots of yellows and oranges with some reds. I believe there was a river, or something like that, in the background of this landscape, but nothing overly impressive.

After I stopped seeing things I was sort of upset that I didn't have a hard experience. I quickly lost this though and a feeling of love and euphoria came over me for a good 15-30 mins. I still feel it somewhat. I dosed about 40 mins before this.

How fucking much do I need to get a breakthough? Hell, even a strong experience? Judging by the doses on erowid I would have to say I did ~20-25mg this time and probably about the same my other trip, but the volumes of the dmt each time I did it looked more than this. Oh, and I vaporized it PERFECTLY this time. Didn't burn ANY, none left in the pipe, none escaped the tube. I didn't even notice any smoke come out when I exhaled.

Spice can be very fluffy and it's hard to evaluate the weight. Do not be shy, put as much as you want, let's say 2 mm of matter once melted (200 mg ?). Smoke what you can and came back to let us know ;)
Anyway what will be left in the tube can be vaporized again later.
However if you took 3 hits without feeling harshnees or numbness, considering you are not a smoker, maybe it means that the inhalation rate is too slow, check if the air input hole is large enough.

I smoke pot about once a week and perhaps 5 cigs a week on average. I felt it in my lungs but it wasnt too intense. The whole may have been too small now that you mention it. It's pretty small glass tubing. The rate matters? The first time I used a light bulb and a pen with similar results.

The rate does not matters a lot. What matters is the volume smoked and the vapor held duration in the lungs. But if you held a small quantity for a long time it will not bring you far enough. However you can perfectly take 4 or more hits if it is 'needed'.

Sounds like an underdose to me as well. Load that puppy up...there is no placebo effects to be found with the spice.

acolon_5 said:
there is no placebo effects to be found with the spice.

Let me tell you first hand 😉

At first i had truble finding the right technique too. It takes some practice to learn how to smoke it just right.

I vaporized it perfectly and didn't waste any of the spice. My next go I am going to aim for 100mg which SHOUlD actually be a dose big enough to send me to dmt land. These 2 tries have left me feeling I wasted my time and product which I'm sure isn't putting me in a good head space for DMT but I want to get thrown on my ass anyway.

I've been there. I don't remember if I ever even got off on the first batch I made, beyond that mild rush and some vague CEVs. Enough to know that I had actually made DMT, but nothing on the things I had read about it.

Then eventually you figure out a way of doing it that works for you, and before you know it every time you smoke it something completely insane happens. I'm very leary of the spice these days... I've got a good little batch of it now but I don't even know when I'm going to smoke it. I must be perfectly prepared, which I am not now and haven't been for a good while.

Then again, I'm not sure anybody can ever be "perfectly prepared" for something like that.

Don't feel bad about your wasted spice. It's not actually a waste at all, because for having "wasted" it you're a step closer to knowing how to smoke it right, and once you manage to figure that out it'll never be an issue again.

yeah that happened with me too. I never really wasted, i just didnt hit that "SWEET SPOT" of a hitt. Youll understand lata ;]

I used to just heat it all sick.. touching the flame to the glass right away and imediatly inhaling.

i used a meth pipe(bulb type)... i used a bic.. and slowly put it closer and closer..

and closer

untill i saw a little smoke, then i put it barley touching the bottom glass as i smoked.

It gets pretty hott.. but nothing to worry about ;]
good luck next time!

alt 14 said:
I vaporized it perfectly and didn't waste any of the spice. My next go I am going to aim for 100mg which SHOUlD actually be a dose big enough to send me to dmt land. These 2 tries have left me feeling I wasted my time and product which I'm sure isn't putting me in a good head space for DMT but I want to get thrown on my ass anyway.

You know, I used to think my technique was perfect using my vaporizer, but I found that I was really overheating. You have to be very gentle when using a vaporizer. Too much heat will really destroy the experience. I thought I was unable to get any effects from spice for the longest while but it just turned out that I was burning up all my spice in the bulb.

Also, it was mentioned that spice comes in all different densities. One pile might be 20mg while the same size pile from a different batch might be 100mg (seriously). A scale, even down to .01 grams is very useful. Piling it on heavy works well too. The leaf bed method with a cap on the bowl has been pretty much fool-proof for most of my friends...just don't flame it too hard and you are bound to break through with a decent enough dose.

Good luck... I feel your pain, I really do.

Back
Top Bottom