• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Seeking counseling referral for help

Migrated topic.

Pandora

Spice Momma
Donator
i am no expert but i feel i am good at talking people through things because i like to anylze all sides.. if you need a friend i am ALWAYS here for you you can contact me via aim/skype/pm whichever if you need someone to talk to ill do my best

Have you ever really wanted someone to call your own? Someone, something, some place, sometime!
We shove along, and live the life, when you need someone, someone to call your own,
My brotha, my sista, its good to have a place for home.

The lost and isolated, picking up the phone, but all I gets a ringtone.
Ive got myself, but its always good to have a confident and a helping hand, cause we need eachother, dont you understand well!

Didn't I read something here about Rick Strassman having a phone consulting service? Not sure if its just for DMT or other etheogens.

elphologist

Jorkest said:
stanislav grof

Hey Jorkest,

I love Grof. But, if he had his way with me, he would probably have thrown me in a padded cell with a killer injection of DMT and/or LSD and kept re-dosing until I had "worked it through." I don't have the luxury of this tactic, i.e. checking out of reality to that extent.

Also, given that over a week has passed since this began and given that I am basically a stable, middle-aged, person, I have to admit that things have settled down quite a bit, as I always believed they would.

I've been having wicked, instensly symbolic, breakthrough-type imagery dreams this past week. A lot of work is being done in the subconscious realms. Nemo Amicus jokes that with dreams like these, "Who needs DMT?" But, my answer is, "I do! Just not right now!"

I hope that I will be able to work with the spice again in the future.

Peace & Love,
Pandora

Back
Top Bottom