• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Sex, Death and Life - a mescaline trip

Migrated topic.

MySmelf

Rising Star
The following trip report was written directly from the notes I took. It is a mix of what I wrote during the trip and what I added the day after.

Dec. 11, 2011
430mg pure white Mescaline Hcl dissolved in a cup of coffee.
28mg pure white DMT preloaded in the GVG

Put my whole Shpongle collection on shuffle.

3:00pm started drinking the coffee, slowly. It was very bitter and I'm use to drinking my coffee black.
3:10pm finished the coffee

I sat in meditation as I awaited the mescaline to take hold.
3:30pm first sensations coming in a subtle wave of warm tingling almost like an amphetamine flush.
Every 20min a slightly more intense wave would come over me, slowly building up. After the first hour I started feeling a little cold and put a sweater on.

5:43pm tripping LOL! For the last half hour at least.
At this point I concluded that some DMT would be wonderful and couldn't be a bad idea.
5:55pm hit the GVG OMG! DMT is an illuminating light that leaves no shadows and opened mescaline fully.
No hyperspace here, instead it enhanced the mescaline experience tremendously! I was right, it was wonderful :d
The enhanced colorful visuals faded after about 20min but the heightened euphoria lasted for a long time.

6:35pm ate an orange. Sex, Death and Life!
I felt like a hungry animal while peeling it. All my cells were quivering in anticipation.

I looked at myself in the mirror (I always enjoy doing this while tripping) and couldn't help but laugh. The closer I looked the funnier I seemed to be.

I spent a lot of time just crawling and rolling around on the floor enjoying the pure bliss of the moment and the music.

I came to realize that I'm holding on to too much. I need to give of myself fully. I felt like I was holding on to the side in the deep end of a swimming pool. If I want to swimm freely and enjoy all the pool has to offer then I need to let go of the side and trust that I will float.

Life is The Gift, not one we receive but one we Give. I give my life.

I sat in meditation and let my thoughts clear, focusing on just my breathe and the pure awareness of being.

I caught an image of an old pain hidden deep inside and I persued it. Behind closed eyes I came up against stop-motion animation of armored guards in front of a fortress. What was I protecting/hiding locked up in this fortress in my mind?
My mind tried to deny it, side step it and "beat around the bush" with me. Told myself "you didn't take enough mescaline to break down this wall." But I knew I didn't need to because its my fortress after all and I had the key all along.

I was flooded with thoughts of my mother and felt confusion. "I don't understand!" "I'm confused!" Thats how I felt as a child when my mother left me. I started crying. The more I understood and accepted that "I don't understand!" the more I cried. As I cried my old tactile hallucinations of expansion/contraction came on and got stronger with every sob. I suddenly realized what my hallucinations actually were and the truth of it made me laugh which inturn caused me to cry. I laugh/cried until the hallucinations vanished and I felt washed and renewed.

my old tactile hallucinations are just a manifestation of the hole or emptiness I buried away after my mother left me when I was four. I locked emptiness away inside my head and it was huge!

8:45pm ate an Apple, it was like ripping into the still beating heart of a young fawn and kissing the tender nape of your lovers neck at the same time.
Sensual and Savage
Sex, Death and Life all rapped up in Love!

The comedown was long and slow and seemed to promote contemplation and some integration of the experience.
I could still feel the affects up until I fell asleep around 2am.
The next day I had a slight headache and felt a bit drained but nothing a little weed couldn't help. 8)

Wow. It's these reads that push me to extract some mescaline. I have had small doses of ground up peyote before, and I have had raw pedro and pedro resin, but never anything that quite compares with this. Though I loved the experiences. Funny enough, I find I have eaten alot of apples on trips, be it LSD or mushrooms, they're always so good to pack and take with you, eating on any entheogen can be an experience I know. But never quite " like ripping into the still beating heart of a young fawn and kissing the tender nape of your lovers neck at the same time." hahaha.

incredible trip report, i can't wait for my cacti to get big enough for me to extract some mesc of my own. i never considered combining mesc and dmt before, but i am definitely going to try it now :)

cave paintings said:
Wow. It's these reads that push me to extract some mescaline. I have had small doses of ground up peyote before, and I have had raw pedro and pedro resin, but never anything that quite compares with this. Though I loved the experiences. Funny enough, I find I have eaten alot of apples on trips, be it LSD or mushrooms, they're always so good to pack and take with you, eating on any entheogen can be an experience I know. But never quite " like ripping into the still beating heart of a young fawn and kissing the tender nape of your lovers neck at the same time." hahaha.

I've never tried cactus before and I don't think I will. I have heard too many times that its very nauseating and tastes awful. Though the mescaline made my coffee very bitter, it wasn't that hard to swallow and I didn't feel any nausea at all.

I don't usually eat on LSD or shrooms because I find it really weird and unappetizing. But eating on mescaline is just orgasmic like my mouth is having sex with the fruit. The last time I took mescaline I ate a peach and lost myself in the ecstasy of it!

Parshvik Chintan said:
incredible trip report, i can't wait for my cacti to get big enough for me to extract some mesc of my own. i never considered combining mesc and dmt before, but i am definitely going to try it now :)

Yeah, I was surprised by the synergy of these two. Though I would suggest smoking DMT only during the height of the trip and not on the come down. The height of the trip for me lasted about 3 hours and 40 minutes so you should have plenty of time to smoke some spice, several times if you wish.
Just my opinion from only one experience though so do as you like.

Cool report thanks. Eating on mescaline or cactus is amazing food tastes so good and I can sometimes make a pig of myself lol I remember someone posted they were at a festival on mescaline and they couldn't be bothered with a lot of the music so just hung around the foodstalls eating and eating and eating, that still cracks me up the thought of that guy doing that as I can I identify, I ate my first ever duck egg on mescaline, best egg I have ever tasted it was glorious lol

The thought of food to me on cactus couldn't be farther from my mind. Looked horrible and unappealing and had no appetite. Maybe that was the nausea?

Entheojen said:
The thought of food to me on cactus couldn't be farther from my mind. Looked horrible and unappealing and had no appetite. Maybe that was the nausea?

Maybe, five hours in with cactus I can eat pretty easily, this is peruvian torch chips or resin, with mescaline I get heavy munchies sometimes, only psychedelic I get this with

Infinite I said:
Maybe, five hours in with cactus I can eat pretty easily, this is peruvian torch chips or resin, with mescaline I get heavy munchies sometimes, only psychedelic I get this with
sometimes (but it is admittedly uncommon) i get munchies with LSA/LSD or shrooms.
but for the most part food is the last thing on my mind :p

Back
Top Bottom