• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Shouldn't Sublingual Theoretically Work w/o MAOI?

Migrated topic.

Global

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
I've been thinking about it, and it's unclear to me why one wouldn't be able to successfully take the DMT sublingually and still require an MAOI to feel the effects, because my understanding was that the problems arise with issues of MAO in the stomach. Can someone please help clarify this for me?

SWIM has reason to believe that sublingual spice is most effective when absorbed in the same part of the body and as shortly after administration of harmaloids as possible. He is also certain that at the very least, the difference between the effects with and without harmaloids is incredibly drastic, as evidenced by his experience with using too little of a harmaloid (<40mg, by his estimates)--from full-on pharma to pharma misfire. Spice may not be at all noticeably active without harmaloids, but SWIM's experience has deterred him from even bothering to try.

In any regard, I tried sublingual with an MAOI a couple days ago, and it was visually not the most fantastic pharma experience I've had, though not entirely disappointing either, but in terms of racing thoughts, emotions and body feelings, it was my most intense pharma experience in that regard.

I went through a phase of using sublingual spice and found that with a sufficient dose(~100mg) I had some amazing nighttime journeys. I always took it at bedtime and had some of the most powerful journeys ever. They would last 2-3 times as long and I could use it alone or with a harmala(THH or caapi copy, usually). I once flew the span of the galaxy with an entity claiming to be Metatron the angel. The bliss was re-diculous.

Espiridion

Back
Top Bottom