• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Shroomahuasca question

Migrated topic.

gory dkalz

Donnie Michael Thomas
Hello all.

I plan on eating some cubes in a couple weeks and decided I want
to put them in capsules to make eating them easier.

Then I thought, why not add some harmalas too? :d I've never tried
mushrooms + haramalas so I was wondering about a dosage.

These cubes are fairly strong; 2 grams has produced ego loss/death in
two males (one 200 lbs, the other closer to 300). And they are VERY visual.

I want to put 250mg of shroom dust in each capsule and put some caapi
copy in the same capsule.

How much of the haramalas do you think would do the job?

Thank you.

50 - 75 mg per capsule should be good. Caapi copy is basically harmine and not very potent compared to rue extracts that have harmaline.

Expect to need half the shrooms for similar, but longer lasting effects. So four capsules would have 200-300 mg harmine. The capsules take time to absorb, so you're looking at around a 8-10 hour voyage. In my experience, the visuals are less colorful but more fragmented and more lightning-like.

However, I don't think mixing harmalas in your shroom capsules is a good idea. It would be better to make up some 100 mg harmine capsules and take two or three of those. Then take the shrooms later, a half hour or hours later if you don't want the trip to last so long. It isn't like DMT where you need to worry about a window. It will work in any case, the biggest thing to worry about is being dissappointed you didn't take enough. At that point, it's easy to take another shroom cap or two, but I wouldn't want to add any more harmalas.

Hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom