• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

sitting solution

OK, with those small pulls you'll be doing a lot more of them to get all the goods. Doing it again, 3×75 mL, maybe 4, would get the job done quicker.

Looks like that's your lot, 6th pull will likely yield basically nothing.
yea was expecting that he was hoping he would pull 2%. he’s going to save it to make jungle spice as some do. there’s a guy in our town my other buddy says that this guy pulls 5%. how is the hell in my head i’m like most i’ve herd anyone i’d 1.8-2%

yea was expecting that he was hoping he would pull 2%. he’s going to save it to make jungle spice as some do. there’s a guy in our town my other buddy says that this guy pulls 5%. how is the hell in my head i’m like most i’ve herd anyone i’d 1.8-2%
5% sounds suspiciously like macho BS, but there's a tiny chance that this lucky individual may have an exceptional batch of bark (if the bark wasn't pre-spiked with extracted DMT). That would be a world record though, so if you haven't seen it happen with your own eyes… you get the picture :LOL:

The other possibility, of course, is that they suck at arithmetic.

yea so the 6th pull is drying buddy let it freeze precip for 24 hours give or take. did a 7th pull with nap and is in the freezer. we’ll see what happens so far my buddy’s gonna scrap the 6th pull here soon and the 7th will be pulled out the freezer tomorrow AM fanned and see what happens. so far hes sitting at 2% at 5 pulls

Last edited:
Is there any likelihood that the more waxy/sticky DMT is more likely to carry water or NPS that has been trapped within? This would be MHRB pulled at 160F or so and then given 2 water washes after cooling down.

Is there any likelihood that the more waxy/sticky DMT is more likely to carry water or NPS that has been trapped within? This would be MHRB pulled at 160F or so and then given 2 water washes after cooling down.
i’ll let a more experienced magick school bus driver chime in but i keep hearing that’s normal dmt is polymorphic and goo is totally normal but i dont use heat so i cant really tell you. it could be either or. just my two sense. like i said i’m sure someone more of the chemistry side of this will explain he/she might need more information

Longer contact time with the base solution is strongly suspected to lead to higher amounts of oligomeric/polymeric DMT, which is a major constituent of the waxy material. Presence of the polymer leads to much more disordered aggregation of the monomeric DMT molecules, leading to the waxy, amorphous form instead of crystals. The darker colour of the material results from a shifting of the electromagnetic absorption frequency into the visible band by the larger electronic orbitals of the polymeric molecules.

Sorry, perhaps I should've clarified that I do know of the natural polymorphic forms DMT can take. I was just curious if there's any chance the more waxy stuff might trap something with it as I thought I'd read that long ago. I'm assuming no, though.

Should the waxy stuff or oil-form have a harder time dissolving in a vape cart? An old post mentions it being harder to vaporize, but I'm unsure if that's outdated. Thanks a lot for the help!

Sorry, perhaps I should've clarified that I do know of the natural polymorphic forms DMT can take. I was just curious if there's any chance the more waxy stuff might trap something with it as I thought I'd read that long ago. I'm assuming no, though.

Should the waxy stuff or oil-form have a harder time dissolving in a vape cart? An old post mentions it being harder to vaporize, but I'm unsure if that's outdated. Thanks a lot for the help!
Sorry, I forgot to add that the amorphous structure does increase the likelihood of random inclusions of impurities from the solvent, since there will be voids resulting from the disordered molecular arrangement.

Back
Top Bottom