• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Some advice on smoking dmt

Morrison1976

Rising Star
Hi all

Just a quick question.I have a glass pipe (I will attach a photo)

I have used the pipe once before, and it worked well, but always worried about burning thd DMT.

I have some vape juice. It's one that people used to make vape dmt, but just just wondering. Can I put some of the juice in the glass pipe and put the dmt on top to smoke it?

Attachments

• 20240629_124158.jpg
    20240629_124158.jpg
    885.7 KB · Views: 11
I still think that people should dive deeper into e-liquid to vape with a solid mod and vape tank, due to no fire involed in e-liquid vaping it's already much safer in that aspect.

It's also easy and way more reliable: with my e-liquid with DMT-citrate it is just 3 times 10 second puffs, holding each puff for 20 seconds and then slowly breathing out. That would guarantee me a lift into that deep, fascinating hyperspace universes every time, reliably.

Crack pipes and their derivatives need a lot of experience to get it right, and all have a huge chance of accidentily burning your DMT, which due to its horrible smell and nauseating effects, it might shy you away from DMT for a long time.

Burned DMT is like inhaling, tasting and smelling burned plastic while given the impression its a true hazard to your health. It's a horrible experience for all that ever had to get through that burned DMT experience, no exceptions. And that smell and taste can linger for a while. 🤢

So please lookup the different substances salting threads and check out how that works and then perform the salting and use a solid mod with proven vape tank. Most acids to form substance-salts are very legal and food safe; like citric acid, vinegar, vitamin-C, etc.

Good luck with your journey and always stay safe!

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Last edited:
Hi all

I have used the pipe once before, and it worked well, but always worried about burning thd DMT.

I have some vape juice. It's one that people used to make vape dmt, but just just wondering. Can I put some of the juice in the glass pipe and put the dmt on top to smoke it?
I would look into getting a Heath Stone vapor stone. Almost anything can become a dmt pipe with a vapor stone.

I really like dmt so I got myself a glass vapor genie. Although the cap kind of has a built in vapor stone, I’ve added my own.
It works perfectly every time

Attachments

• IMG_1960.jpeg
    IMG_1960.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
Hi all

With your pipe two things come to mind.
Are you torching the dose till it turns to liquid (pre melting)?
After pre melting are you torching the glass directly and pulling away just enough to keep it liquid, and ROLLING the pipe to create billowy vapor?
All those things must take place well with those kinds of pipes you’re using.

Back
Top Bottom