• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Somebody took only harmalas? - Nausea

Migrated topic.

benderr

Rising Star
If I take enough harmaloids nausea can be very apparent, but for sure I find DMT adds to that at doses where harmaloids alone cause neglible effects.

If I use oral harmaloids and smoke DMT I get no nausea, however if I take the same dose of harmaloids and consume DMT orally I get very pronounced nausea.

I use the same dosage for both. 150-200mg.

If I want a high dose of harmaloids I just use ayahuasca, as rue extracted harmaloids start to feel quite toxic at dosages above 250mg. For ayahuasca I have 100-120g's white or 50g's red caapi.

I had the worst pharma experience of my life last night. I took 275mg caapi extracted alkaloids and 100mg DMT – slightly more than my previously largest dose.

I felt extreme nausea (but no purge) for over 6 hours, but it was more than just nausea. I felt ill – poisoned. Imagine the worst flu you’ve ever had, and that’s getting close to how I felt.

The visuals were very mediocre and by hour 4 there really weren’t any visuals at all – just extreme sickness. No insights, no introspective reflection. Just terribly ill.

I really feel like the negatives (nausea and other physical illness symptoms) outweigh the positives (extended experience, introspective journeys), and at this point I’m thinking of giving up on pharma.

(My first and only aya experience was with 15g black caapi - very potent - and no DMT. I felt very ill that time as well.)

imPsimon said:
Here's a link to my "5hr harmaline hell"

I have gradually worked my way to the same dose (almost, not quite there yet) with the use of 10 datura inoxia seeds with no nausea so far.
By gradually increasing the dose of harmaline, you will become more and more accustomed to harmaline. 200mg harmaline shouldn't give me any nausea at this point, but a year ago, 187.5mg harmaline made me really nauseous and unable to move for hours. Going for 400mg harmaline this weekend. Can't wait! :d

soulfood said:
gibran2 said:
I had the worst pharma experience of my life last night. I took 275mg caapi extracted alkaloids and 100mg DMT – slightly more than my previously largest dose.

Were these extracted from black caapi also?
I'm not sure, but I think so. I extracted some yellow caapi and didn't mark the vial, so it's possible it was yellow.

@ benderr - There was no impulse to vomit. It didn't even occur to me to induce vomiting.

I get very nice aya-like experiences with a moderate to high dose of sublingual caapi extracted alkaloids (20-30mg) and a sub-breakthrough dose of vaporized DMT (about 20mg). It only lasts for about an hour, but there is no nausea and the visuals are intense. This kind of experience has much of the introspective, healing quality of aya.

bnd said:
When you take 200 Mg is the SAME than when you take 120 gr of white caapi?

No, not at all.

The extracted rue experience has some cloudy effects and is verging on feeling toxic at that dose. Even if it makes me purge I still feel a little rough afterwards. I mainly only use just enough of this to enable DMT orally.

White caapi lets me go well into the ayahuasca headspace, with full on harmala tracers, open mindset and zero toxic feeling after a purge (if even necassary). Also because I use less DMT and more harmaloids with this combo I feel a lot less stomach discomfort from the DMT.

Rue is a much more potent MAOI on account of the harmaline content, so it's a lot more cost effective and efficent for oral DMT.

I use ayahuasca as ayahuasca is meant to be used with commitment to preparation and ceremony. This is a lot more magical for me, but sometimes a simple oral DMT trip is all I need.

it's funny, what i've noticed is slightly different... when i'm feeling tons of nausea.. it's not because i've dosed too much rue(because i've followed my calculations correctly) it's because i've dosed under with dmt... i learn this,, because when i dose more dmt the nausea goes away and is no more..

and i just wonder.. if what is felt on the lower dose of dmt.. is just in the same as smoking a low dose.. where you get that slight headache going on....so it's some type of body ache..,. maybe a way of saying it needs more...

Back
Top Bottom