• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Soo..changa.....yeah

Migrated topic.

Esteemed member
Yeah....so about that changa.

I have finally got around to making a 1:1 with b. caapi leaves and spice. Only did a small batch with what I had left over of the xtals.

Ive been on this forum for nearly 2 years and kept beating around the idea of making changa.....how foolish was i!!?

I loaded enough to fill a small chillum. Lit the top.....slowww drag.. Only got 2 full tokes in and....... WOW!!!!

I have been fully converted to changa

No ifs, ands, or buts...this gift is the gift of gifts......wow.

Had to rant. I am eternally grateful to those who aquired the knowledge to come up with and design these teks. Whoever you are...you guys are the hero of heros.

~Bliss

Jesus Christ man... what IS it about Changa that JUST.MAKES.PEOPLE.FALL.IN.LOVE??

Amazing... really.

I've read things like:

"Once you try changa, you'll never (or almost never) go back to freebase"

and

"I've been converted to Changa"

and

"Changa is God".

All I know is I GOT TO TRY IT. :lol: :lol:

With this kind of comments from experienced psychonauts and spice travelers... how could one not feel attracted haha.

Very VERY interesting. Thanks for sharing! :shock:

Vaporised freebase DMT= travelling in a cattle-pen attached to the the end of a high speed train.:shock:

Changa= travelling first class on the Orient Express ie it gets you there in a much more refined and civilised fashion!:d

quick question , does one hit changa with the same intent as freebase or is it more like 1 or 2 hits chill a bit 1 or 2 more to get to hyper space , or is it 1 2 3 off you go ,

Thanks for the replies guys! Going to get some more mhrb soooon. :d

@ clouds: I think why I like it soo much is because of how easy it was to breakthrough on this. Two slow drags that were almost a lungfull each..held in..was more than enough. Even after the first toke I was sitting there for a few seconds saying "whoaa...aa..whaa...yeahhhh......very ss..sstrongg." (pretty much my exact words hah).

To be able to just light the end of it and simply puff on it for a few tokes and be "there n everywhere" in that instant compared to fumbling with fb...trying to sandwich it between herbs..or knacking it just right in the VG.....Changa wins hands down and THATS why I am converted per say :) :)

@ Yetti: Welll...."for me" it was nearly two full tokes with the same intent as fb and I was there....MUCHHH easier than fb imho. I probably could of taken one huge toke and been there. And it definitely feels like a smoother transition geting there compared to the suddenness of fb. But you could most certainly sit there and a few tokes in ..chill..take it all in....another toke..chill..and keep going until you feel you have gone far enough.
:)

I’m one of those people who uses both changa and freebase, but I prefer freebase. Here’s how I see it:

Smoked Changa –

----- A slower, gentler onset (but this doesn’t mean it’s slow and gentle!). This may be due to the fact that the DMT vapor is diluted with leaf smoke/vapor.

----- Generally takes more than one hit to consume a full dose.

----- Measurement of dose is less important (but I still measure).

----- Takes more DMT to reach breakthrough, but not much more.

Vaporized Freebase –

----- With a GVG, very fast onset. Sometimes shockingly, frighteningly fast.

----- Very pure, clean, tasteless vapor with no aftertaste.

----- A dose can easily be consumed in a single hit.

Smoking changa doesn’t require any special equipment (such as GVG) or special technique, so it’s easier to master. It also seems to eliminate problems associated with burning spice. If I had a choice between “the machine” or some other device where it’s hard NOT to burn spice vs. changa, I’d always choose changa. I’m surprised that changa supporters don’t stress this benefit more! And, in a mini-bong at least, the smoke is very smooth! Almost as smooth as vaporized, and that’s saying a lot.

very nice man. I broke out the old machine the other week and although it was amazing, i felt there was something missing. Its that caapi/spice combo that fills me full of pure joy and everything around emits loving energy.

so yeah.. a massive thank you to the people who first thought of the sacred salad :)

Congratz on your first changa experience. It really is great stuff. Did you use standard caapi leaf or did you make a 10x? If not you should try it.

Changa is God

-Safe journeys

hyperspacing said:
Congratz on your first changa experience. It really is great stuff. Did you use standard caapi leaf or did you make a 10x? If not you should try it.

I just used the leaf. Yeah I will have to try that out!

Although I have a bunch of caapi copy laying around. I might end up trying me some of that :)

DMTtripn2Space said:
gammagore said:
DMTtripn2Space said:
Although I have a bunch of caapi copy laying around. I might end up trying me some of that :)

ahhhh and the blends begin:twisted:
Yeahh, i think some spice, some caapi copy..some extra THH...annnd some mullien :)

..... oh ya I guess that is changa like.... I WAS just thinking about making changa to try it ... but ya I too have spice, Cappi copy and mullin sitting in front of me. Man I'm thick. :roll:

Oh jeeesss Passion flower is kinda in your face hu? Like I felt mind raped for a second there, no "hi I'm a pretty flower" , just " open wide and take your f'in enlightenment bitch".

still a good trip.

DMTtripn2Space said:
Yeah....so about that changa.

I have finally got around to making a 1:1 with b. caapi leaves and spice. Only did a small batch with what I had left over of the xtals.

Ive been on this forum for nearly 2 years and kept beating around the idea of making changa.....how foolish was i!!?

I loaded enough to fill a small chillum. Lit the top.....slowww drag.. Only got 2 full tokes in and....... WOW!!!!

I have been fully converted to changa

No ifs, ands, or buts...this gift is the gift of gifts......wow.

Had to rant. I am eternally grateful to those who aquired the knowledge to come up with and design these teks. Whoever you are...you guys are the hero of heros.

~Bliss

your welcome...

Back
Top Bottom