• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

STB Video?

Migrated topic.

Stinky Catz

Rising Star
Hello I had a weird dream late last night. Here it goes...

I heard a strange voice. It came from under my pillow. It was a strange looking creature. Look like a small gnome.

The gnome said: "Hello sir, I'm Joe the Gnome. I'm quite new at this DMT extraction stuff. I have a question for you. I'm very sorry if you have been asked this several times. Do you know of any videos that explain the extraction of DMT from MHRB, using the STB technique?"

I said: "No I do not know of any videos. I'll go check DMT Nexus Forum and see if anyone there knows. When I find out I will report back to you immediately."

Joe the Gnome bowed and thanked me. Joe the Gnome disappeared in a cloud of smoke. I then woke up from my dream and decided to tell you guys about it.

---

I'm not sure if I'll ever meet Joe the Gnome again. Whether or not I meet Joe the Gnome again, I was wondering if anyone could link me a video of a STB extraction. Joe's Question: "Do you know of any videos that explain the extraction of DMT from MHRB, using the STB technique?"

Joe the Gnome:

gnome.jpg

Police are on route to Joe the Ghomes inter-galactical dream scape residents as we speak, this ruthless propagating instigator of psychotropic substances must, I say must be stopped.

Go to YouTube and search for organic chemistry extractions. It isn't DMT, but it is the same general principle. Principles lay a better foundation for the practice.

HappyCamper said:
Knowing how the Nexus feels about these things, I am pretty sure this video would be flagged in no time

I read through that Thread about Youtube. I agree with what was said there.

I was asking if there was a video that explains how someone would extract a substance using the STB method, similar to DMT. Not that anyone of us here would extract DMT. 😉

...search for organic chemistry extractions. It isn't DMT, but it is the same general principle. Principles lay a better foundation for the practice.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--

Joe the Gnome is a visual learner, and long guides explaining how to extract tends to over whelm him.

Joe the Gnome isn't the richest gnome and wants to make sure he understands the extraction process 100% before going through with it.

--

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom