• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Strange phenomenon

Devildog69

Rising Star
I've experienced something truly bizarre recently, and I need to share it with you. I live in a multi-story house, and there's a specific spot on the floor downstairs that's been acting strangely. It all started one night when I was using DMT. As I was tripping, I felt my chair start to move. At first, I thought it was just part of the experience, but it felt unusually real.

Ever since then, every time I use DMT, this spot on the floor begins to move, almost as if something is trying to emerge from it. It's not just a slight shift—it's like a turning motion, unmistakable and eerie. I've never noticed this happening when I'm sober, and it certainly never occurred before that night.

In the past few days, this phenomenon has become more pronounced. I even took a video of the floor while I was sober, and nothing happened. But as soon as I used a bit of DMT, the movement started again. I know this sounds crazy, and I'm not losing my mind, but I can't shake the feeling that something strange is going on.

Can anyone explain what might be happening? I'm genuinely curious and a bit freaked out by this whole experience.

Did anything unusual happen around the time this started manifesting? I have little experience with DMT specifically, but in the past I've found, while peaking on LSD, places in the physical world that were boiling with intense energy. Very bizarre things can be felt and seen and heard around those zones. Whether they are some gateways, or parts of an energetic network infinitely more vast than the human mind can comprehend, I don't know. But it's not unthinkable that such places should be able to emerge and form where there was nothing before, and, respectively, disappear from where they once were.

Having experienced actual, real telekinesis myself under the influence of other (indolic) psychedelics, all I can suggest is that acceptance is the only way. Fear is the mindkiller.

There have been reports of place-specific energetic effects, just like @Nydex mentions, several times over the years.

If you're looking for a more rational explanation, you may want to consider how sub-bass resonance would work in the building concerned. That could mean that that particular spot is literally moving, or oscillating at least, in a manner to which you are perhaps unaccustomed to perceiving.

I've experienced something truly bizarre recently, and I need to share it with you. I live in a multi-story house, and there's a specific spot on the floor downstairs that's been acting strangely. It all started one night when I was using DMT. As I was tripping, I felt my chair start to move. At first, I thought it was just part of the experience, but it felt unusually real.

Ever since then, every time I use DMT, this spot on the floor begins to move, almost as if something is trying to emerge from it. It's not just a slight shift—it's like a turning motion, unmistakable and eerie. I've never noticed this happening when I'm sober, and it certainly never occurred before that night.

In the past few days, this phenomenon has become more pronounced. I even took a video of the floor while I was sober, and nothing happened. But as soon as I used a bit of DMT, the movement started again. I know this sounds crazy, and I'm not losing my mind, but I can't shake the feeling that something strange is going on.

Can anyone explain what might be happening? I'm genuinely curious and a bit freaked out by this whole experience.
I think you should find out what emerges and report back.

Ok, yeah, your other report sounds like The Console and this sounds like it emerging, but you've already seen the screens before this experience?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom