• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Strangled to death by the Ripper himself

Migrated topic.

IAAGSOM

Rising Star
This was a couple of months ago so this may be a bit lacking of details. But I will tell you about the goodies.

I had prepared a new batch of snuff and it felt like it was really successfull from the start. Good consistancy and a good amount of sodium carbonate.

I went into the bathroom with my ritual-plate with my snuff (of ap 5seeds as usual) and a newly made snuffing tube with two holes, one for each nostril.

Bend over the plate - Tube in place - Snnnuffff.. - And I was up and running, waving my arms around in pain with a runny nose

Just a moment later the pain was gone and replaced with that nice bufo-load. And I cleared my nose of the Yopo.

Fractalic plates rained in front of my open eyes as I walked towards the bed.

It's hard to explain but when walking towards the bed it felt kind of like I observed my field of view from the back of my head (pineal gland? :p ).

In the bedroom the lights were dimmed and I lied down next to my other half who was reading a book.

I closed my eyes and WOW. It was really high speed this time.

The fractalic plates were all over going all directions.

Bright chrystalic boxes opened and closed playing in front of my eyes.

The warp speed sort of slowed down and out of a box came a cloaked entity ( sort of like the ripper). Just to enter another box.

Then it came back out but this time it had no cloak. Without the cloak it looked sort of like ghouls from World of Warcraft ( http://www.bosskillers.com/pix/bbguild/feature/ghoul.jpg ) but not cartooninsh.

It walked towards a door wich it entered. Not until now I realised I was inside of a room, or more like coridor.

Of course it came back out again. But this time it was wearing a mask. Like Aku Aku from Crash Bandicoot( http://membres.multimania.fr/crashtheworld/Aku-Aku pose.jpg ).

It started waving as he wanted me to get over to the door. And trying to get me to hurry up. It really wanted me to enter that door.

I really didn't know what to do. I could not move in this realm. I tried letting go of everything, my physical body, the ego. I tried all I could think of but I was stuck at the other side of the coridor.

Now it got really angry with me. Waving more rapidly. And I still could not move.

Haha. Now he took a steady hold of something under his feet. And what was it? A rug going through the coridor and reaching under my feet. But still I was stuck.

Just then the Ripper-Ghoul-Aku Aku got so fed up with me it leaped through the whole coridor towrds me grabbing my neck chocking me down to the ground and back to the fractalic rain landscape.

Thoughts

Fear Yopo! I didn't fear Yopo when I started using it. I knew about the pain of snuffing the medicine and I knew the pain would be over in a hurry. I mean I was a bit anxious right before doing the ritual. But now I know it wants to be feared. I have now learned I have to fear it. Yet still I love it.

Since this time I have not yet used it again. Mostly because I've been ill back and forth this winter. And becouse I've learned a very important factor before using Yopo is eating healty or/and fasting. Wich I havn't been all that successfull with now that I'm working (not fully more like an apprentice). Tho now I'm getting the pieces back together and have been eating pretty well for two weeks, preparing for my maiden journey with Ayahuasca. Maybe I'll feel for some Yopo during the weekend aswell.

Also it was pretty obvious it wanted to show me something on the other side of the door. What could this be? I'm very curious and can't wait until I get back in there. I hope to meet this doorkeeper again and that I'll be able to move in it's realm.

Questions

Who was this entity?
What was behind the door?
Anyone else met this entity or been through something like this?..

..Whats up with the costume changes? Where can I get a rug like that??

[Edit: Changed from "bloody rug" to "rug" since it could be confused for literally a bloody rug..]

Holy crap. Sorry, childish response.

I have yet to hear anything like this. This is very interesting and although I haven't experienced Bufotenine, I need to say I am going to pay close attention to this thread.

Thank you for sharing this! I hope to hear your thoughts on it soon.

Steely said:
Holy crap. Sorry, childish response.

I have yet to hear anything like this. This is very interesting and although I haven't experienced Bufotenine, I need to say I am going to pay close attention to this thread.

Thank you for sharing this! I hope to hear your thoughts on it soon.

No need to be sorry. That was my reaction too :)

Yes, really interesting indeed. It really took me blindfolded this time. I didn't know what to make out of it at first. Now I know there was much to be learned from this experience. Much of it too hard to be explained at all..

Thoughts have now been added!

I encountered an entity looking exactly like Aku-Aku in my Iboga trip, it was Mr. Iboga himself telling me we'ell meet again. Maybe it was him and he wants you to try iboga.8)

Thanks for sharing your report.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom