• Members of the previous forum can retrieve their temporary password here, (login and check your PM).

Sublingual Acetates?

Migrated topic.

Global

Rising Star
OG Pioneer
Has anyone had any experience with sublingual DMT-acetates? Was it effective? What was the nausea like?

I’ve tried sublingual DMT acetate preceded by sublingual harmala alkaloids. If I remember correctly, I tried up to about 75mg DMT acetate. It was completely ineffective.

No nausea, no effects of any sort (other than that nasty DMT acetate flavor in my mouth.)

SWIM's got lots of experience. Here's where he left off: Amor fati's Guide to Juremala - DMT-Nexus Wiki

This is the only way he does anything like pharma. The trick is to absorb enough in the mouth and throat so that none makes it to the stomach. SWIM's only ever done it with harmaloids and has gotten as far as he's ever gotten with standard pharma with merely half the dose, and he's been quite pleased. To avoid the nasty acetate flavor, evaporate as much as possible and use glycerin.

Keep in mind that technique will make or break the quality of sublingual administration. Obviously allowing saliva dilution is going significantly reduce potency, so it's almost better to simply swallow each and every drop individually (don't worry, it won't actually make it all the way down), administering each in rapid succession, starting with the harmaloids.

SWIM tried sublingual acetates once last summer. Sublingual use of harmalas definitely produced an effect but no aya like experience from 40mg of dmt acetate used.

SWIM did the experiment with another swimmer and she had the same effect- euphoria, interesting tingling sensation, defininite 'high' feeling, but thats about it...and also no nausea whatsoever

I believe this method works but as amor-fati said and from what I've read about this method it takes some finesse in learning how to keep the acetate under your tongue without excess saliva building up and washing it down. Like I said, this was only tried once. SWIM ended up smoking dmt and definitely felt the potentiation from the sublingual harmalas.

Also in retrospect, a full spectrum jurema extract was not used...

gibran did you use a full spectrum, yellow, or white dmt for the acetate? SWIM would love to be able to use this method if it works...will definitely be trying it again when funds and time are available, and will definitely use a full spectrum extract this time

coalescentdivide said:
...gibran did you use a full spectrum, yellow, or white dmt for the acetate? SWIM would love to be able to use this method if it works...will definitely be trying it again when funds and time are available, and will definitely use a full spectrum extract this time
I used nice white DMT.

that might have something to do with it, I used a fairly white dmt when I attempted it, and apparently this method works wayyyy better with full spectrum extracts

Back
Top Bottom